Attached images
001.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg
004.jpg
005.jpg
006.jpg
007.jpg

I like this shot a lot (you know the drill, car, click, kthxbai).
Quote from Live For Kill :here is one from me

YOU MURDERER!!
Quote from DEVIL 007 ::lfs:

how u got the tarmac so nice?
Quote from d6nn :how u got the tarmac so nice?

Its a texture replacement I am working on with another guys.There will be bigger texture pack for Blackwood released.
2 LX6 pics
And yes, those wheels are off the ground its not a graphic bug, SO Sprint 2 rev with LX6 is blast
Attached images
LFS1.jpg
LFS2.jpg
@Devil 007
Nice tarmac You got there m8
My latest skin, I'm very proud of it too, it's my first more difficult skin. The first three pics are the first version, the last pic is how it is now, finished. The pilot of the real life car helped me by giving me some reference pics, I said he should try LFS some time, and he's going to. Big thanks to him!
Attached images
McDonalds2.jpg
McDonalds3.jpg
McDonalds4.jpg
thanks.jpg
Attached images
alh3rt.jpg
wow, that is what i call roll!

great screenshot
Attached images
bf1kyoto.JPG
:checkered
Attached images
001.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg
Devil007,

Where'd you get the blue sky for Blackwood? I like the simplicity of it? Is it one of Don and Kids?
Quote from Electrik Kar :Devil007,

Where'd you get the blue sky for Blackwood? I like the simplicity of it? Is it one of Don and Kids?

isnt that aston?
...on the page before this one, but looking at the aston course the sky looks the same- probably used the same sky at blackwood too.
#191 - Don
yes he used the same sky on blackwood as we did for aston...

but you can check a new sky for blackwood ive done few weeks ago (check my signature)
Thanks Don,

I prefer this one (semisun7) for blackwood. Looks great! I am also really enjoying the cloudy sky for blackwood that you guys made.

Dev007,

Any update on your tracks? Other stuff? ...
Quote from Electrik Kar :Thanks Don,

I prefer this one (semisun7) for blackwood. Looks great! I am also really enjoying the cloudy sky for blackwood that you guys made.

Dev007,

Any update on your tracks? Other stuff? ...

Hi Electik Kar,
unfortunately not .I have been doing back up today for my 2 collegues and was finishing some statistics as well.Pretty time consuming job working for Verizon but I like it.

I had to took my girlfriend to the doctor today as some poison got to her blood probably when she was working in her part time job.Doctor gave her some antibiotics but she cant walk currently really well and if it will not improve drastically till tommorow she will have to visit surgery :-( due to some wen on her toe.A bit unlucky week I have to say.

I have to admit I am bit lazy guy sometimes as well...someone need to kick my ass .
I have tried your brighter version but it brings back the original issue.Look at the the colouring artifacts when you are in wheel view.I really dislike it.You might notice from the screenshots around I have slightly updated the curb texture but I have some concern about the texture of the road and curb how they look together.The curb looks very detailed comparing to the road creating a bit odd "crossfading".

I will have some more free time next week probably as we have public holiday on Wednesday&Thursday and I took on Tuesday and Friday a free days being out of the office.

Thats just how my life is going if you are at least interested
Dev007,

That's awful about your girlfriend. Poison? Terrible. It sounds serious and I feel for both her and you. I really hope she gets better soon! What kind of work has her around poisons like that? That's really rough... again, sincere wishes for a speedy recovery.

RE track- I noticed that when lightened the track became kindof a funny purple colour. To me this is no big problem, but if you're unhappy with it, why settle for less? I must say I like the darker version better too. It feels right, the way the car interacts with the track- stickier, newer.

I love your track because I get a greater sensation of speed too, probably because the details are more defined, allowing you to notice what's passing underneath you! - About the curb and track issue, I wouldn't worry too much. The track (it seems) is laid at different scales at different parts of the track, for example the pits, where it looks very high-res, and right next to that, a more blown up texture is used. I'm sure they're both the same resolution, just one looks more detailed than the other due to scaling. If you start trying to match the detail of the curb with the track, problems may begin- as some parts of the track will begin to appear very grainy, again accounting for scaling. This is just my thought (I may be wrong)- by all means experiment.

I'm leaving for some small town today to help build a strawbale house! Will be camping out for 3 weeks. Should be fun, and a new experience.

Take care,
Attached images
tra.jpg
I decided I wanted a trip to Aston for the day. So I saved up some money and went there for a three lap race against 2 other UFR drivers. The race started of ok, no crashes yet, T1 I stuffed up and went off into the gravel pit. I caught back up by T4 (Pic1 lap 1) and was in second after T5 after blasting my way up the inside of AI5 (Pic2 lap 1). So my mission now was to catch first place, and I did so on T4 sliding my way round AI4 (Pic3 lap 3), but I lost too much speed coming out of the turn and he came swooping past, so, last turn of the last lap i make a ditch attempt at overtaking (Pic4 lap 3), but failed, and I lost the race, but, I got my revenge (and a big repair bill) when I trashed his car into the wall (Pic5), total cost of this race, £120 to race, £570 to repair my engine bay, £2000 fine from the track officials, all in all, a fun day out
Attached images
AI Race.jpg
AI Race(2).jpg
AI Race(3).jpg
AI Race(4).jpg
AI Crash.jpg
:lfs:
Attached images
002.jpg
003.jpg
004.jpg
006.jpg
007.jpg
011.jpg
012.jpg
014.jpg
Can't find "Crash pics" thread, so i put it here.
Just a little tuning.
Attached images
Tuning1.JPG
Tuning2.JPG
Tuning3.JPG
Tuning4.JPG
Quote from DEVIL 007 ::lfs:

u should really really edit those ones. real nice
Race day.
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg