The online racing simulator
that last i can upload cause of resrtictions
Attached images
Super Close.jpg
Specail.jpg
RS.jpg
i like the 2nd one but it'll be better without the white text box around it. represent the demo racers

just got bespoke workin for once. gonna abuse the hell outta this thread now
Attached images
AHAHAHA.JPG
fence.JPG
garages.JPG
Underpass.JPG
HEY suicide FD
matej_jack, please PM me immediately with your S2 licence username. This is very important and very urgent.
He doesn't have one, smoeone shared theres with him.
Quote from Jakg :He doesn't have one, smoeone shared theres with him.

Yea, ermm, its his... ermm mates.
Quote from Jakg :He doesn't have one, smoeone shared theres with him.

Really? His screenshots only seem to be based in Single Player. I don't think he even has a legit liscense (I.E. he is a cracker.) How could you guys not see that?
Quote from h3adbang3r :Really? His screenshots only seem to be based in Single Player. I don't think he even has a legit liscense (I.E. he is a cracker.) How could you guys not see that?

hmm.. can't see if it's in single player.. but i agree he's probable a cracker

:bananadea
Quote from h3adbang3r :Really? His screenshots only seem to be based in Single Player. I don't think he even has a legit liscense (I.E. he is a cracker.) How could you guys not see that?

Quote from BlueFlame :Yea, ermm, its his... ermm mates.

Quote from Sponge :hmm.. can't see if it's in single player.. but i agree he's probable a cracker

:bananadea

Quote from matej_jack :I have demo and licence account. actually friend is sharing it with me

TBH i believe him - not that that makes it any better
The thing is, theres no way the Mods can PROVE someone IS cracking, unless the persons name is ON the car numberplate/skin, so alot of the people that have been banned for this have been banned unjustly. Of course if the guy says 'LOOK AT MY CRASH' hes a Demo racer, in a LX4 at ASTON, obviously hes cracking but i think the Mods and Devs, should think more clearly about it. Cracking only allows you to drive the cars, offline. If your banned crackers, that means in theory, your saying the cars are bad to drive, but once you have bought the game, thats it. Your saying, that a cracked game, makes it WORSE for people who are a current 'demo' user?

Of course its cheating the system, they don't get the Multiplayer, so what difference does it make, they are still missing out on all the REAL fun, theres no point being quick on Singleplayer, when you ram everyone in MP, so there is a big window for learning.

I wouldn't have an S2 licence if it wasn't for whoever made the crack, which for the record, says 'if you like the game, please buy it, the devs need your support' If i had only played the demo, i don't think i would have an S2 account right now, actually, thats kind of a lie, as someone gave me an S1 account, so i had a little Idea of what was to come.

Mods if there is any controversy in my post, please remove ie, other than banning me.
Quote from BlueFlame :'if you like the game, please buy it, the devs need your support'

Thats only there as a legal get out clause - in some country it lessens the punishment.
Yep.
its not like your friend can just create a new name afterwards and start over his social structure. besides its the fact that he was caring enough to share. Devs will probally cut him some slack.
Sharing your licence is against the EULA. I cannot imagine that the devs would thank anyone for stealing their software. Licence sharing is revenue stealing, and it's very much needed revenue.

And if by some bizarre twist of logic, the devs did smile upon them, the forum moderators most certainly will not.
Hes not stealing much of the software, he didn't SHARE an account, his friend just UNLOCKED his account, on his PC, then he is able to play on singleplayer. Its not stealing the content at all. If the person is willing to share their account (against the EULA or not) they are technically selling part of the game for free. I don't see how that is stealing.
Quote from BlueFlame :Hes not stealing much of the software, he didn't SHARE an account, his friend just UNLOCKED his account, on his PC, then he is able to play on singleplayer. Its not stealing the content at all. If the person is willing to share their account (against the EULA or not) they are technically selling part of the game for free. I don't see how that is stealing.

He is getting the game without paying for it, weather he uses it online or not doesn't make a difference, I know stealing may seem like a harsh way to describe but it is accurate.

It's like people using illegal versions of operating systems (or any software), with your logic they aren't stealing them, and they are just sharing/selling them with each other for free....

....same with music, movies etc, etc..

..It’s all stealing and illegal, unfortunately.
Acquiring game content that requires payment, without actually paying. Isn't that like a cornerstone of stealing?

edit: Dammit, too slow *fiddles with pc clock*
Ehm, yes, back to the roots.
He got owned by BMW and Williams, ouch
Couple of Screenshots from the UKCT Internal league, Round #2
Attached images
Grabby1.jpg
Grabby2.jpg
Grabby3.jpg
Grabby4.jpg
Grabby5.jpg
Grabby6.jpg
Grabby7.jpg
A few pics from yesterday's MoE test race.

Raw Screenshots Thread.
(3271 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG