The online racing simulator
Then how can LFS look so good like in ImportFantasy and Riders Motion pictures?
Quote from PioneerLv :Then how can LFS look so good like in ImportFantasy and Riders Motion pictures?

Full AA,Full AF,go for top quality in catalyst/Nvidia control pannel.You'll also need some DDS files for the reflections,high resolution tracks...etc.For Riders Motion's picture,he's adding a bit of contrast to get the colors nice.Same for Keisu but the pictures he posted here aren't edited.
About full AA and AF, and quality i understand and i did the same. But i'm talking right about that contrast. There is no software which can edit contrast to games? Not improving it like a picture.
Quote from PioneerLv :About full AA and AF, and quality i understand and i did the same. But i'm talking right about that contrast. There is no software which can edit contrast to games? Not improving it like a picture.

No,you gotta play with your monitor contrast so you get the same effect in game.
Quote from Riders Motion :Tiny gap between the tarmac and the bumper.

If thats not edited, omg.. Looks amazing, love this pic...quality
Quote from CobraDrifter :No,you gotta play with your monitor contrast so you get the same effect in game.

Alrady did that, but i need just more impressive LFS but not all what i can see in monitor.

Thants bad, anyway thank you.
I'd recommend you the "Bloom Effect", but don't know wich configuration, there's a lot to choose from. I'm using one wich you can't see the bloom at all (except for the white places, o it's pretty real) but the colors give it a new life to LFS... may be if you PM me I can send you my configuration
Attached images
lfs_00000040.jpg
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :

Story: Cruise server: You tried to hit him back to its wheels, but instead, you flew away. Am I right? Happened to me too.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Story: Cruise server: You tried to hit him back to its wheels, but instead, you flew away. Am I right? Happened to me too.

Na, I am the victim My friend is on green car. Yes, TC Montana server..
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :

Funny pic. I like it! You made a ramp for your friend didn't you? Your friend should of had Superman skin.
Quote from LFSn00b :Took this screenshot with DX9 Bloom mod, so basically it is not edited at all.

Looks good, Niko. That skin rocks!
-
(turismo) DELETED by turismo
-
(turismo) DELETED by turismo
Hello guys! Well, I just wanted your opinion on this picture. By the way, I had to resize it because it was too heavy. I have a full 1680x1050, but my photo editer program isn't really great so..
Attached images
Quality Test2.jpg
The picture is sort of...blurry to me.Maybe its just the track textures.Either way, its a bit foggy.
Quote from LFSn00b :Took this screenshot with DX9 Bloom mod, so basically it is not edited at all.

Wow the bloom looks rly nice, can you send the settings for it?
Here is me taking a random pic racing the AI:
[attach]57994[/attach]
AI's...
Attached images
View.JPG
Nice shot of Mr. Cliffe.

That skin is one of my favourites for FOX.
Quote from LFSn00b :This looks like an edited one - I took this with DX9 Bloom mod.

You forgot to use the avon tyres
Look what I found:
[attach]58077[/attach]

It was really stuck!

NOTE: It was online so I didn't have the time to turn on AA. I was laughing too much!
Heh lol nice one
why is it so small?

Raw Screenshots Thread.
(3267 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG