The online racing simulator
Quote from Specht77 :There's a way that is more simple:

on your garage, with the car you desire to the AI to use, top left you have the colour presets, if you create presets named after each AI, it'll import that preset automatically...

that way you don't need to change skin, add ai, change skin, add ai...

Ooh, that's cool. Thanks.
First public shots of the two skins I've completed for Twisted Fang.

Quote from Mr. Kninja :First public shots of the two skins I've completed for Twisted Fang.

Not bad, but what's up with the alpha on the license plate?
.dds edit?
Quote from Kyotee :Not bad, but what's up with the alpha on the license plate?

I honestly have no clue. It looks like that when you're far away from the car.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/06s ... AADia5tI1YIdZ4gFqjY7fwdra
(If you want to download them, choose the "Download as .zip" option in the upper-right corner)

Recreated the pics (at least tried to) on the cars' info pages on lfs.net in bigger resolution. Maybe The Devs will replace those outdated jpgs (don't ask why are they outdated, I just don't like them, they seem so noisy on my monitor ). All (20) cars pictured (order is like in the garage, starting with the first row). Feel free to use them for anything
Quote from MandulAA :https://www.dropbox.com/sh/06s ... AADia5tI1YIdZ4gFqjY7fwdra
(If you want to download them, choose the "Download as .zip" option in the upper-right corner)

Recreated the pics (at least tried to) on the cars' info pages on lfs.net in bigger resolution. Maybe The Devs will replace those outdated jpgs (don't ask why are they outdated, I just don't like them, they seem so noisy on my monitor ). All (20) cars pictured (order is like in the garage, starting with the first row). Feel free to use them for anything

Who even looks there? :P
Completely raw screenshots from Kyoto 500. CBA to edit them as I'm too lazy for that. Was really fun to be on TS3 though, had a good laugh!

[removed big images - see posts below]
That really broke the forum layout. I uploaded them as attachments, I hope you don't mind.
Attached images
0Ma8IyX.jpg
0Us9oNW.jpg
2Ud5rp7.jpg
9Tf4M4g.jpg
63xLpAs.jpg
AJ1pRDl.jpg
b5IwRJo.jpg
CBxPsN0.jpg
cgj0rcN.jpg
Fwlt81t.jpg
iF9rg30.jpg
jR0NGls.jpg
And another batch...
Attached images
MQSkP9Q.jpg
OGgmBdf.jpg
OnOoBqo.jpg
r8rM1J1.jpg
rxIRU79.jpg
t2aWD2a.jpg
ULRcsP9.jpg
YR3wnBt.jpg
YWHXFMb.jpg
oh, sorry about that. For some reason, even though if I apply the [img] BB code, my images still wouldn't show. Thank you, Flame.
Quote from MousemanLV :oh, sorry about that. For some reason, even though if I apply the [img] BB code, my images still wouldn't show. Thank you, Flame.

Because you've got "show images" unchecked in your forum options

too much jpg compression ;_;
JPEG kills me.

GT1C, here we come.
Attached images
lfs_00000057.jpg
lfs_00000058.jpg
lfs_00000060.jpg
lfs_00000062.jpg
lfs_00000064.jpg
Pure raw pictures with new shaders and ENB.

Here we go again...
This is how my game looks without editing? So what?

Edit - To prepare for publication or presentation, as by correcting, revising, or adapting.

I didn't corrected, revised or adapted it. It is STRICT raw picture from the game with some plugins that make it looks like that. I do not want to argue much, but I expressed my opinion at this point.

Raw Screenshots Thread.
(3271 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG