The online racing simulator
Doesn't even look like that pic is stock, though.
Quote from Flame CZE :South City? Or do you have two accounts?

Apart from that, your photos are nice, I like them

actually blackwood after the pit on the left side..
Oh, sorry then. But still, you've got some licensed cars in your photostream. Never mind...
Quote from Flame CZE :Oh, sorry then. But still, you've got some licensed cars in your photostream. Never mind...

A lot of people edit screenshots made by other ppl.
Ok.
Yes but the numberplate is the same on the licenced cars too. Could be a coincidence, but I doubt it. Sad, the pictures are truly awesome tho. But he seems to say that he's getting the licence, we'll wait and see then.
ImudilaSkyline
Em somepeople ask me to edit their team pitures and skins and stuff.
Wrong thread.
Ehhh, sorry then I dont know where shall i put it... maybe edited sceenshots?
Attached images
lfs_00000278.jpg

:bananalla
Just one from a race the other night...
Attached images
nkScr_vintage_Blackwood_07_15_20_15_07.jpg
Quote from Bean0 :Just one from a race the other night...

Since when do we have those cars?
Quote from mamoru :Since when do we have those cars?

Did you miss the patch whilst playing Minecraft? Its simply Blackwood at nKpro...
Quote from Silverracer :Did you miss the patch whilst playing Minecraft? Its simply Blackwood at nKpro...

I meant the cars, really.. but.. yes, I haven't seen that car in the latest patch (and I haven't played for long too busy with MC indeed xD)

and I am wondering if you are mocking me or being serious..

Edit: you were mocking me.. there are no such cars in LFS (at least not in 0.6B)
Quote from mamoru :I meant the cars, really.. but.. yes, I haven't seen that car in the latest patch (and I haven't played for long too busy with MC indeed xD)

and I am wondering if you are mocking me or being serious..

Edit: you were mocking me.. there are no such cars in LFS (at least not in 0.6B)

Quote from Silverracer :Did you miss the patch whilst playing Minecraft? Its simply Blackwood at nKpro...

But damn it does look pretty close. At first I was like 'thats a decent .VOB mod.
I finally get the "NK Pro". I thought it was a championship or something. Turned out to be a game.
Spam.

Epic thing happened when 3 -TRR- members crashed on KY2 and then resetted.
Attached images
FlyLooseWheels.jpg
bl1
Attached images
lfs_00000096.jpg

Raw Screenshots Thread.
(3270 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG