is it just me or does my second pic look really shitty

click for highres

No, i like the second one, but the first one is worst for me
Couple from me.
Attached images
bot.jpg
Esses.jpg
Castrol jshaw.jpg
Pics are a bit big, but any high-res junkies will love the second pic. Please comment.
Attached images
FBM-BW-1.jpg
FBM-BW-2.jpg
FBM-BW-3.jpg
FBM-BW-4.jpg
FBM-BW-5.jpg
Quote from KRISTIAN_SK :LOL:

LOL
LFS + Barriers = STRIKE!!

I liked your pictures so much

I hope you like mine too. (In-game. Non edited)
Attached images
enb2008_12_1_0_30_35.jpg
Quote from Velociround :LOL
LFS + Barriers = STRIKE!!

I liked your pictures so much

I hope you like mine too. (In-game. Non edited)

erm..what? how can this not be edited?
Quote from BastianB :erm..what? how can this not be edited?

LFS Night mod for patch Y + some custom .dds by me + ENBSeries config made by me = LFS Night for patch Z with working lights (not much the front lights thought, and it also doesn't light the track, but it's a lot better than the night mod by default and looks incredible in south city).

More pictures attached.
In-game, non edited pictures of LFS Night Enhancement (version alpha) by velociround
I don't know when (and if) I'll release it, thought...
Attached images
enb2008_11_28_20_14_2.JPG
enb2008_12_1_14_5_51.JPG
enb2008_12_1_14_7_40.JPG
enb2008_12_1_14_8_51.JPG
enb2008_12_1_14_11_59.JPG
enb2008_12_1_14_13_49.JPG
enb2008_12_1_14_15_19.JPG
enb2008_12_1_14_16_21.JPG
enb2008_12_1_14_20_18.JPG
enb2008_12_1_14_22_33.JPG
wow that looks amazing
Quote from Velociround :LFS Night mod for patch Y + some custom .dds by me + ENBSeries config made by me = LFS Night with working lights (not much the front lights thought, and it also doesn't light the track, but it's a lot better than the night mod by default and looks incredible in south city).

More pictures attached.
In-game, non edited pictures of LFS Night Enhancement (version alpha) by velociround

wow..
Quote from Velociround :LFS Night mod for patch Y + some custom .dds by me + ENBSeries config made by me = LFS Night with working lights (not much the front lights thought, and it also doesn't light the track, but it's a lot better than the night mod by default and looks incredible in south city).

More pictures attached.

want

More pictures attached.

In-game taillight glow, night mod? I want this, even those my gfx card is gonna crash and burn!

More pictures attached.

That is so awesome.

Zip it all in a file and upload in misc.addons
-
(Velociround) DELETED by Velociround : editing doesn't hurt... I shall edit the other message instead of posting this one.. should have thought of that before
Thats awesome!
God that looks scary. It's looks like riding through a foggy Halloween night or through something...
AWESOME!
It's odd how some signs light up though, kind of like ghost signs or radioactive signs.
Quote from Scatter :God that looks scary. It's looks like riding through a foggy Halloween night or through something...
AWESOME!
It's odd how some signs light up though, kind of like ghost signs or radioactive signs.

yes indeed I really want this, looks truly amazing.
Quote from Velociround :LFS Night mod for patch Y + some custom .dds by me + ENBSeries config made by me = LFS Night for patch Z with working lights (not much the front lights thought, and it also doesn't light the track, but it's a lot better than the night mod by default and looks incredible in south city).

More pictures attached.

OMG! U kill me!! Want
Waaant! At first, I thought it kinda looked like a night mod with bloom mod or something.

But then I realised, this ain't any old mod, this is Velociround's LFS Night Enhancement!
I think it looks bad... I guess I'll be flamed for having an opinion though.
2 random pictures, iv just made new textures for the college building on the autocross so thought id take pictures
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-2.jpg
I didnt know the tires could get so hot.
Attached images
tires.JPG
Quote from Sueycide_FD :I didnt know the tires could get so hot.

The RWD tweak0rz! that is just unimaginably hot!
Quote from Furiously-Fast :The RWD tweak0rz! that is just unimaginably hot!

Crazy hot front tyres would say it's not tweaked to RWD. Think you'll find that's a flatspot.

AFAIK, the tyres can go over the 'popping heat' in one spot, they only pop when a certain amount of the tyre surface is hot or worn down enough.
Quote from beefyman666 :Crazy hot front tyres would say it's not tweaked to RWD. Think you'll find that's a flatspot.

AFAIK, the tyres can go over the 'popping heat' in one spot, they only pop when a certain amount of the tyre surface is hot or worn down enough.

I believe he's showing us the surface temps, which can get a fair bit higher than the average temperature of the tyre section... It's only when this average tyre section temperature gets over 200° C they'll pop...
lonely

click for big

Raw Screenshots Thread.
(3271 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG