thats okay
Attached images
HamiltonLow.jpg
HamiltonHigh.jpg
LockUp.jpg
LOL, Nikos in a team called "Speed Stars"

What a contradiction
how come ur guys' screenshots looks so sharp.. and nice?
i do have a reflection add (v3)... but it isnt that nice at all ?

pls pm?
turn up your antialiasing(AA) and anisotropic filtering (AF) i also sometimes use adaptive antialiasing. you can find instructions on how to do that on this site
1/100th of a second
I won by .01 preview thumbs. click for larger
Both of us kept looking over at eachother along the straightaway. it was pretty intense. hmmm. the textures dont seem to match up quite right for the start/finnish line and road...
Quote from Gabkicks :I won by .01 preview thumbs. click for larger
Both of us kept looking over at eachother along the straightaway. it was pretty intense. hmmm. the textures dont seem to match up quite right for the start/finnish line and road...

.01 isn't too hard! watch this! .00!
Attached images
typical_1.jpg
typical_2.jpg
A picture from the frist race of the Slovakian LFS S2 cup !
!!WARNING!! 8164*2762 :O
holy hell - i guess your monitor isn't that big - a hack to make your GFX card think it is, or is it several stitched together?
@Jakg
It's a two hours work with photoshop ( it's 2 hours because iam a noob ) . The picture is made of cca 25 smaller pictures, all taken @1280*1024 with 16AF&6AA . At some places it looks a little weird, but i tried to do my best :P
ow! wow
@Niko - Feel free to edit the pic :P
z0mG t3h h1dd3n trax! hax!

old

I have the biggest exaust pipe AND spoiler in Live For Speed
the title say it
Attached images
big exaust pipe.JPG
-
(zeugnimod) DELETED by zeugnimod
hehe
Quote from sgt.flippy :Don't drink and drive people... don't do it

best pics posted so far , mainly cause the cool pencil rabbit skin
Its just a wheel noob, sheesh

I have that same interior, just I stuck my Mustang tails on
Was extremely bored, so I decided to throw this up. Nothing special at all really, just the BF1 at Aston North.
Attached images
lfs_00000001.JPG
Mayhem at turn one of Aston Club... He ended up flying right over my head, his skin was fitting.
Attached images
aston turn 1 3.jpg
bf1 race on KY GP Long

1.25MB, 24x Antialising, 1680x1050 widescreen High Definition, Jpeg File type (unfortunetly the PNG lossless image i took was 3.95MB )
Attached images
24x AA.jpg
Just took some random pictures, again..

All are Around 1MB so dont download if your on 56k, unless you want to wait hehe

all are 24x Antialising, 1680x1050 widescreen High Definition, Jpeg File type

Enjoy
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-2.jpg
Untitled-3.jpg
Untitled-4.jpg
Untitled-5.jpg
Nice pictures but who on earth plays online games or go on the net with 56k these days.. It's the digital age... pictures are going to be bigger in size. There problem not ours

Raw Screenshots Thread.
(3270 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG