The online racing simulator
L O L
I'm gonna post these before I go on holidays

EDIT: I found and STCC round 9 replay and took some spy shots!
Attached images
lfs_00000018.jpg
lfs_00000019.jpg
lfs_00000020.jpg
lfs_00000021.jpg
lfs_00000022.jpg
stcc.jpg
stcc2.jpg
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :EDIT: I found and STCC round 9 replay and took some spy shots!

Not quite sure where you found that, but it's a shame you didn't find any AA or skins!
:lovies3d:
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
nice
Quote from Jakg :Not quite sure where you found that, but it's a shame you didn't find any AA or skins!

I downloaded the low res skins from the replay.
and err, how do I turn on AA? I can't find it ingame.
What graphics card do you have?
NVIDIA GeForce Go 7800 GTX
brand new card
Do this, but only do the "Anti-Aliasing" bit (set it to 2x, or 4x, if your FPS is ok) and the "High Quality" bit
what setting for AF?
You might as well use 16x, wont have much performance impact.
thanks. I maxxed everything
A shot I took just off the grid at aston, looks better than my renders i'm trying to do.
Attached images
ufr_screenshot.jpg
/me loves this helmet - credits to Rob76 for letting me scrawl my name on it!
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Quote from Jakg :/me loves this helmet - credits to Rob76 for letting me scrawl my name on it!

:jawdrop:
Certainly a nice lid Jak... I can't help but feel it could get a little more stylish though; maybe some metallic blue and a little silver between the blue and white? Jazz 'er up a little.

Of course, I'm slightly biased as I like purdy graphics

Haha, just looked at the larger pic. Someone used my template! :hyper:
Quote from MAGGOT :Certainly a nice lid Jak... I can't help but feel it could get a little more stylish though; maybe some metallic blue and a little silver between the blue and white? Jazz 'er up a little.

Of course, I'm slightly biased as I like purdy graphics

Haha, just looked at the larger pic. Someone used my template! :hyper:

Just for you MAGGOT, your named on both my version and on the original skin, i just resized your name a bit...

Not sure they are really the right idea for a Union Jack helmet, tbh, and i lack the creativity to make my own designs :P

Time to make some more pictures / videos
Attached images
HEL_Jakg.jpg
Here be some more shotz0rs of the UKCT FO8, decalled up from the recent "UKCT Internal League Race" setting a rather quick hotlap (2nd in chart) round South City...

Look at the tyres working!

Each JPEG is roughly 500 KB and shot at 1680*1050 with lots of AA, shame the shop front textures let the side down - used to have some GREAT ones, but lost them
Attached images
Grabby1.jpg
Grabby2.jpg
Grabby3.jpg
Grabby4.jpg
Grabby5.jpg
Grabby6.jpg
Grabby7.jpg
Grabby8.jpg
Grabby9.jpg
Grabby10.jpg
Grabby11.jpg
Thats a really nice helmet skin

LFS is like a moving painting sometimes. I just love the way everything looks right in screenshots.
i wish i had AA and AF
some of my older skins made in MS paint. i know they suck
Attached images
DC 101!.JPG
paintjob 1.JPG
whoo hooo.JPG
preety.JPG
untitled.JPG
w00t default 4!.JPG
TuToned.JPG

Raw Screenshots Thread.
(3271 posts, started )