Quote from Sponge :Those are really nice Darkone55 Is that a body/shadow kit on that skin? (/me wants :P)

Dunno, some skin I found on this forum somewhere (you might want to check out the FO8 finished skins thread :P). Except for the tyres I think everything else is original LFS. :P

BTW, I watched that lap a couple of times. I'm still so impressed by the car movements over those bumps! I've tried out some Simbin games lately, but they're not even close. Especially the bumps on the braking zone of that slow hairpin, just amazing movements! But so unforgiving!
-
(brt900) DELETED by Victor : No non-authorised mods allowed
Darkone, SO on a FO8 is just IMO one of the best things in LFS. It's just so unforgiving that when you get it right, a smile comes to your face instantly.
Nice pics btw.
And... some more, this time with XRG!

As always... click for better quality.

Forgot this pic

is posting mod screen shots illegal?
Quote from chavm481 :is posting mod screen shots illegal?

yes and I'm surprised many of you who have been here for years still don't know that.
Victor looking at the sheer beauty of LFS
i was reassuring
Wow, just goes to show the Devs are looking at every part of the forum. Even the parts you would least expect them too.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Wow, just goes to show the Devs are looking at every part of the forum. Even the parts you would least expect them too.

They got nice vobtalk detector. And it isn't broken, yet.
Some xrg drifting from today :P
Attached images
LFS 2009-05-07 15-05-12-17.jpg
LFS 2009-05-07 15-06-56-34.jpg
Cool shots Tomba

Kind of strange smoke in the first pic
Some to-lazy-to-edit pics...

just beter view from up here :jawdrop:
2nd picture - never noticed that corner can look like this. Great!
I love that last picture. I never really noticed that there is such an elevation change there. Your kerb textures are really nice aswell!
Quote from Gills4life :Your kerb textures are really nice aswell!

AFAIK they are from LFS-database hi-res track pack v1.1
I may just have to give them a little looking into then!
Quote from G!NhO :wow THATS AWESOME!!!!

no really its shit, and every f*cking lfs player knows about that...

I never knew you can drive that fast! How does it go in the corners with those speeds??!!
HOLY F*CK!!!!

I just noticed it was in the pitbox! thats some freaking GREAT ACCELERATION dude!!!
Quote from G!NhO :HOLY F*CK!!!!

I just noticed it was in the pitbox! thats some freaking GREAT ACCELERATION dude!!!

Imagine how fast it goes on the straight dude!
Quote from Bose321 :Imagine how fast it goes on the straight dude!

The funny is it doesn't move. It stays in one spot with the with the wheels spinning at 1337mph (LFS restricts it too 999mph.)

Raw Screenshots Thread.
(3270 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG