The online racing simulator
Quote from BrandonR :These are my 1st ever screen shots. no where near as good as the ones on here so far lol Feel free to edit them how do i get all the stuff off the screen for the shots????

Shift + F

I see that was my iDrift server looking at the layout?
Quote from Bose321 :Shift + F

I see that was my iDrift server looking at the layout?

ya lol I was drifting there last night for about 4 hours. By far my FAV layout!!!

Thanks for the tips on making better SS's!!
Raw Panorama, made out of 8 images, 2 rows of 4 images.

Green one is Raw LFS, the more blue one is Color Edited.

** Dang, I hate ATI for not giving me the 32xAA I had on my 8800gtx **

Edit: Feel free to add some depth by blur or something else. I'd like to see who can add what I can't
Attached images
FBMblGPpanColdBlueCropped.jpg
FBMblGPpanCropped.jpg
32X is bull****. I do have 32x with ATi card, so it is you, but above 8x it's not even noticeable, I tired many games, and the difference is just so small none sees the difference.
Quote from BrandonR :ya lol I was drifting there last night for about 4 hours. By far my FAV layout!!!

Thanks for the tips on making better SS's!!

Wanna drift this week, before I go to France this Saturday?
Quote from Bose321 :32X is bull****. I do have 32x with ATi card, so it is you, but above 8x it's not even noticeable, I tired many games, and the difference is just so small none sees the difference.

Where are u going in France ?
Quote from marsilians :Where are u going in France ?

Mainly Marseillan, don't know if that rings any bells for you.
Maybe you mean "Marseille"
Ah right, well you make me know a city in my own country xD ... Well, have fun there
Quote from Bose321 :32X is bull****. I do have 32x with ATi card, so it is you, but above 8x it's not even noticeable, I tired many games, and the difference is just so small none sees the difference.

I would have loved too but i just saw this and its saturday night. Sorry man. Message me on yahoo and we can drift some soon BrandonReed572@yahoo.com )
Attached images
LFS 2010-07-19 23-56-35-46.jpg
You seriously need to get some shine there Tomba (Although not to my extent! ). Sorry but it looks terrible with no reflection imo. Just makes the picture look "flat" and boring.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :You seriously need to get some shine there Tomba (Although not to my extent! ). Sorry but it looks terrible with no reflection imo. Just makes the picture look "flat" and boring.

I think he was going for the 'matte' look. Might be wrong.
Quote from beefyman666 :I think he was going for the 'matte' look. Might be wrong.

Yep, and there is shine but apparently does not show in this shot. Shine set to 0.60
My "TOMMI" XRs.
Attached images
XRT MMC Dirt!.jpg
XRG MMC TOMMI.jpg
Skin updates

Attached images
LFS 2010-07-28 23-57-47-20-2s.jpg
Nice one
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Skin updates

That's beautiful paint! I'm guessing it's not finished, but you've compensated the stretching, which makes it very authentic.

Love it! Post some more pics since it's probably private.

Btw, is it your website and logo?
Quote from JazzOn :That's beautiful paint! I'm guessing it's not finished, but you've compensated the stretching, which makes it very authentic.

Thanks! You are right, not finished yet

Quote from JazzOn :
Love it! Post some more pics since it's probably private.

Will do!

Quote from JazzOn :
Btw, is it your website and logo?

Yep
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Skin updates

very nice,can u pm me where to get the rims + slicks? looks like too much fun
Quote from e2mustang :very nice,can u pm me where to get the rims + slicks? looks like too much fun

Wheels from andros link, slicks are from lynces revolution pack, sidewalls are private.
thanks guys !
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :
Yep

Nice! Gotta love mother nature and the toys to play in it xD

I take it I can use some for personal enjoyment (only)!
are swapping .vob cars around counted as a mod? like FZ.vob swapped to XR.vob?

Raw Screenshots Thread.
(3271 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG