The online racing simulator
Alright, I have finally figured out the AA and AF stuff... sadly it wasnt before this photo shoot, so my next batch will be better :P
Attached images
131.jpg
134.jpg
136.jpg
129.jpg
Alright here is a quick little race I did at DW Layouts AA and AF are to the max as far as i know and... iunno I don't see as big of a difference as I was expecting.
Attached images
153.jpg
154.jpg
149.jpg
146.jpg
Clio Cup
Attached images
renault.jpg
And a few more
Attached images
breakout.jpg
close-up.jpg
hit-1.jpg
hit-2.jpg
so4_shag.jpg
overveiw_so.jpg
so4_chicane.jpg
Two shots from todays relaxation runs.
In the first pic Hyperactive is trying to catch me, he was obviously faster because he had a co-driver so he knew where to go...
In the second pic Im having a fight with Micha. Oldschool MRT, it was a fun fight to win by 0.02 seconds

e. sorry for the heavy pics :S
Attached images
LX6.jpg
MRT.jpg
Quote from Blackout :Two shots from todays relaxation runs.
In the first pic Hyperactive is trying to catch me, he was obviously faster because he had a co-driver so he knew where to go...
In the second pic Im having a fight with Micha. Oldschool MRT, it was a fun fight to win by 0.02 seconds

those are some GREAT looking pics, really like the angles!
were were you racing an LX6 on SO?

And which server?
Looks like the big corner on South City to me. Not sure which configs run with that corner, but just look for the biggest corner (largest radius) in South City and that should be it.
Quote from MAGGOT :Looks like the big corner on South City to me. Not sure which configs run with that corner, but just look for the biggest corner (largest radius) in South City and that should be it.

looks like the last turn of SO2, although with those speeds it could be SO Classic Rev
Very nice shots Black
Quote from Rappa Z :were were you racing an LX6 on SO?

And which server?

I think I saw them racing on the OCC-server (LX6 on SO Sprint 1 [rev?])...
Quote from Blackout :Two shots from todays relaxation runs.

She was just making nervy comments on my driving. After the race I parked on the bridge and got rid of her

I have few piccies too...
Attached images
ss1.jpg
ss2.jpg
ss3.jpg
Task switching kills...
Wow, thats one messed up car :P Here are a few from today!
Attached images
173.jpg
175.jpg
179.jpg
188.jpg
here's a few :P
Attached images
eza_race.jpg
fe6_fight.jpg
fe6_lift.jpg
fe6_uf1.jpg
very nice pics there Shaguar. Make you see how much work those massive, pointy kerbs need though. They look horrendous!
Quote from Madman_CZ :very nice pics there Shaguar. Make you see how much work those massive, pointy kerbs need though. They look horrendous!

Thanks
From SimFia DTM
Attached images
dsktopedit7_light.jpg
Here's a F1 driver lineup :P
Attached images
alonso.jpg
button.jpg
coulthard.jpg
Hiedfeld.jpg
kimi.jpg
klien.jpg