The online racing simulator
wroooooooooooooooom :P ?
Attached images
inside.jpg
fox_takeoff.jpg
Is it a bird? Is it a Superman? No, it's Superfox!
Attached images
superman.jpg
or polaroid shot with topgun...
deggis! classic..

...colourful Blackwood,
Attached images
RAs.jpg
smartie.jpg
that full grid pic from deggis looks very good
Stuck in kyoto ring's fences
Attached images
kyotofences.jpg
Took some snapshots from the recently finished SimFIA DTM.

...looking forward to next season.
Attached images
simfiaDTM_scr01.jpg
simfiaDTM_scr02.jpg
simfiaDTM_scr03.jpg
simfiaDTM_scr04.jpg
simfiaDTM_scr05.jpg
MIKI Vs. nesrulz

Really nice pictures there Deggis, I like the first pic and the third. Thay skin really suits the Fox... may i ask if its downloadable anywhere?

mad
Ah, vanity... stupidly I forgot to turn off the name display... ah well..
Attached images
fox_vanity00.jpg
fox_vanity01.jpg
Today's race at Fern Bay
Attached images
RB4 GT.JPG
Felt like taking some screenies, had some fun RallyXing in an LX4 too!
Attached images
rallyx1.jpg
rallyx2.jpg
I took some from the STCC Rally event last Sunday. I thought I'd share a few here. Apologies for the mainly UKCT focus in the screenshots
Attached images
LFS-2006-09-18-12-24-20-73.jpg
LFS-2006-09-18-12-30-20-56.jpg
LFS-2006-09-18-12-34-50-50.jpg
LFS-2006-09-18-12-53-56-40.jpg
Quote from SamH :I took some from the STCC Rally event last Sunday. I thought I'd share a few here. Apologies for the mainly UKCT focus in the screenshots

is that with the Smokemod? because if not i'd like you to send me a link to those smoke textures!

(oh and the focus is perfect - i'm in 2! (i'm the black and green one))
It's using replacement smoke textures, yep. I've not run the mod application though, or adjusted the amount of smoke in the cfg.. just swapped out the textures
Quote from SamH :It's using replacement smoke textures, yep. I've not run the mod application though, or adjusted the amount of smoke in the cfg.. just swapped out the textures

care to share?
hehe.. over here (Kegetys strikes again ).. in the Misc textures section.
Quote from SamH :hehe.. over here (Kegetys strikes again ).. in the Misc textures section.

- Im sure i remember downloading these, and these are what i had!
What graphics card are you running? Are you using 32-bit colour depth for screenshots? The smoke effect is, more than anything, a case of positioning the camera best in order to get the desired amount of smoke in front of the "lens", between the camera and the subject.
Quote from SamH :What graphics card are you running? Are you using 32-bit colour depth for screenshots? The smoke effect is, more than anything, a case of positioning the camera best in order to get the desired amount of smoke in front of the "lens", between the camera and the subject.

...so i copy them across, and lo and behold i have the original 16 Kb textures!

(and i have 2x 6600GT's, which let me do some rediculous levels of AA/AF, along the lines of 16 AA and 16 AF - although i've just discovered that since installing some new drivers it disable SLi )
Quote from (NOZ)RockyZ :Just a few screenshots

looks like monkey by the wheel

and one simple from my side
Attached images
GranTurismo.JPG

Raw Screenshots Thread.
(3267 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG