The online racing simulator
Quote from skstibi :The first two shows what might happen if you take that part wrong. In the first pic, I made it out, The second one I crashed and burned.

The other ones just show what happens in the T1 wrecking. But you don't usually see 2 cars sliding off the track belly up (I was the #10 car). It was a fairly large wreck compared to the usual wreck. (just look in the rear-view mirror of the in-car screenie) A few wrecked avoiding it too. About 11 people wrecked there.
This was a couple days ago

Heeeey, I'm in the screenshots......yeeeeeepie
Quote from tomylee :Heeeey, I'm in the screenshots......yeeeeeepie

lol, I guess you missed me getting creamed Lucky...
That server is fun
I doubt you saw it but From the instant I got hit to the point where both Vic's car and my car were off the track belly up took about 2 seconds. Sadly we did not get a re-start off of it
Starts are always a mess and barely see a start at Aston Nationaol without a crash. You are lucky when you start in a front position or manage to drive there during the start so that you see the whole mess just in the mirror. Otherwise your race is messed up........
yeah, when I join I start at the back and usually end up in the gravel or get wrecked. It takes me a while to get up to the top 3-5 spots, then I get a good race.
I have not found any of those T1 wrecks my fault. I guess there could have been that one where the guy slid onto the grass and hit a few people. I moved over a little too much for another car and only left him about a half meter of spare room I have worked with far less.

Well, The way I do the turn is brake a little early and enter the turn about 20- 30km/h slower than normal to avoid hitting cars infront of me. I don't think it is my fault that people behind me try to do it at full racing speed and either spin, slide into the gravel, or nail another driver
Nothing special, but this tire deformation is just crazy
Attached images
tire wall1.jpg
tire wall2.jpg
tire wall3.jpg
Quote from VALE 46 :Nothing special, but this tire deformation is just crazy

LOL, NICE I Have never seen a tire do that in LFS before.
You are lucky that the tires don't seperate from the rims in this LFS
Quote from bo-kristiansen :Full grid FXR on FEclub

imo cropping is editing, but following that logic, so are my high-res pics and panoramas :magnify:
Quote from teaz-R :I wonder who's driving that 02 -car?

Edit: Found out myself.. nevermind.

Yes TeazR its one of your wonderfull skins...

It was me
Too many Cabbies with evil tactics.
Attached images
Cabbies.jpg
Quote from Cropsy :Too many Cabbies with evil tactics.

Hehe that was a fun night last night, so many cabbies on track even for me and not enough slipsteaming going on
Well, i would like to say these probably aren't very good - i'll make some better ones from some "action packed" bits of the STCC race later, but here's T1 of the FXO heat from the STCC race last night
Attached images
Grabby1.jpg
Grabby2.jpg
Nice pics! Gawd I love that new camera roll function! I was going through the replay, grabbing some video, and caught a few good screenies of your battle. Will edit with attachments once I've converted to JPG.
Attached images
LFS-2006-10-16-14-21-31-54.jpg
LFS-2006-10-16-14-21-55-50.jpg
does make it look good - i know those suck because nothing is happening, but i am watching T1 and editing the FXO's livery slightly, ie fixing the names on the front (were too big), moving stuff and just fixing it now it seems to live at the front of the grid ( )

EDIT - Nice pics, shame about the quality, although they do highlight what needs to be changed!
McFly
Attached images
Clipboard11.png
Clipboard12.png
Clipboard14.png
Clipboard16.png
SimFIA DTM season 2 ASnat
WHAT is it with T1 in Asnat...

One of the pics deserved a full size full glory version.
...no comment...
Attached images
dtm2_asnat.jpg
dtm2_asnat_01.jpg
-
(ussbeethoven) DELETED by ussbeethoven
Blackwood demo action :-)
Attached images
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
Scavier proudly presents : the XFB!
Attached images
LFS Beetle.png
that thing looks like a VWbeetle..

EDIT: DOH!
Couple of screens of a server race i was on earlier
Attached images
fullgrid.jpg
turn1.jpg
...wheres the sky?
he has it disabled (set to plain sky) to save FPS?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :he has it disabled (set to plain sky) to save FPS?

i guessed - but for a thread specifically for the best quality screenies i woulda thought he would of enabled it!

Raw Screenshots Thread.
(3271 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG