The online racing simulator
A pic from a race I just finished, it was one of the best races I ever driven (although we were only with three). Side by side through the chicane, and survived it both very well.
Attached images
Spannend moment.jpg
Quote from sgt.flippy :A pic from a race I just finished, it was one of the best races I ever driven (although we were only with three). Side by side through the chicane, and survived it both very well.

I would say I would hope to see you at this weekends Final Gear race, but I will not be attending. Racing with FireFox86 is fun though, because he pushes you out of your comfort zone.
Quote from jayhawk :I would say I would hope to see you at this weekends Final Gear race, but I will not be attending. Racing with FireFox86 is fun though, because he pushes you out of your comfort zone.

He was just messing with us, he could easily have beaten me, but it was a lot of fun though. And I don't really do organised races, and in the weekend my girlfriend will be here so no racing for me!

See ya'll tomorrow
just a little screenie from me, probably one of my best
Attached images
AstonFZR.jpg
Love that aston Here are a few from this morning was my first time on the oval in quite a while
Attached images
220.jpg
221.jpg
223.jpg
227.jpg
222.jpg
224.jpg
226.jpg
225.jpg
Quote from Anorexicpillow :Love that aston Here are a few from this morning was my first time on the oval in quite a while

nice use of the camera roll!
-
(Anorexicpillow) DELETED by Anorexicpillow
Quote from Jakg :nice use of the camera roll!

Yah Im glad to have it back, I ended up having to reinstall lfs to get it to work again
Attached images
228.jpg
214.jpg
216.jpg
210.jpg
208.jpg
Attached images
full_grid.jpg
steer.jpg
tyre_flex.jpg
chase.jpg
the_duel.jpg
Nice ones deggis
A few dirty pics.
Sandstorm on Westhill
Attached images
sandstorm.JPG
...and a clear but windy day at Blackwood.
Attached images
pre_huh.jpg
Quote from Xaid0n :Yay someone like a pic i done hehe u got some nice pics too

Love that skin, where can I find it?
A few more
Attached images
232.jpg
234.jpg
239.jpg
237.jpg
240.jpg
243.jpg
248.jpg
250.jpg
Nasty deformation
Attached images
Deformation.jpg
A few more from a fox race
Attached images
253.jpg
254.jpg
255.jpg
256.jpg
257.jpg
258.jpg
259.jpg
260.jpg
Is that a few different crashed or all one big crash in T1. Because I have never seen such a big crash.
Quote from xWolFx :Is that a few different crashed or all one big crash in T1. Because I have never seen such a big crash.

Its a few different crashes but 239 is before and 237 is after 253 and 254 is just different angles. and... um 257 and 258 is a before and after shot aswell. Anyways here are a few more, well.... i havent really raced today so here is one
Attached images
251.jpg
Lol, you don't have to post 20billion pictures every day. You dont do that on the citylife forums so why bother doing it here .
Quote from xWolFx :Lol, you don't have to post 20billion pictures every day. You dont do that on the citylife forums so why bother doing it here .

Hah, far from '20Billion' and that's simply because i dont play city life much anymore.
fine not 20 billion but 20 million is about right
Thread's about pics, he posts pics, nobody cares how much, it's the point of the thread. Now both shut up...

Raw Screenshots Thread.
(3271 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG