The online racing simulator
Quote from keskitalo :this is my "basic" lap on blackwood

I have heard from somewhere that this may actually not be the quickest line to take through there believe it or not!
Quote from Gills4life :I have heard from somewhere that this may actually not be the quickest line to take through there believe it or not!

maybe he went too fast for thew physics to handle it and then it went crazy
Quote :Done with the skin

That's a nice looking skin for dorifters
I'm pretty happy with the result of this one.

Quote from Gills4life :I have heard from somewhere that this may actually not be the quickest line to take through there believe it or not!

lol
Attached images
Racing Line.jpg
haha nice one

maybe it should have said "Racing line..............................You are doing it wrong"
Very nice Lynce .
Quote from Rodsk8punk :I'm pretty happy with the result of this one.

Sorry to quote with the image included, I am just intrigued as to how a demo racer such as yourself would be able to get his or her hands on this wonderful S2 licensed car.
Gills, you may be in need of goggles, because this is an FBM and I think it IS in the demo.
Quote from Gills4life :Sorry to quote with the image included, I am just intrigued as to how a demo racer such as yourself would be able to get his or her hands on this wonderful S2 licensed car.

The LFS Demo includes: Blackwood, XFG, XRG and FBM
Quote from Gills4life :Sorry to quote with the image included, I am just intrigued as to how a demo racer such as yourself would be able to get his or her hands on this wonderful S2 licensed car.

"Epic FailZ!"

Did you know that Gillls4life can be re-arranged to spell 'The demo of LFS has the FBM'?
Haha, sorry that's my bad, for some silly reason I thought it was an FO8. I need to go and get some decent shut-eye I think! Sorry Rodsk8punk I didn't mean to falsely accuse! :doh:
No problem, Gills!
Getting the inside on [CD] Jezebel on CD1.
Attached images
lfs_00000017.png
My new screen. What do you think?
Attached images
xrt45.jpg
when 100hz is not enough :)
100Hz of sampling is sometimes not enough in close racing Here they are (SparkyDave and Pierre) at finish line with 0.00s difference. Really?
Attached images
Sparkydave vs.jpg
Quote from AndRand :100Hz of sampling is sometimes not enough in close racing Here they are (SparkyDave and Pierre) at finish line with 0.00s difference. Really?

yes it can be 0.00s difference
Working on LXs
Attached images
lfs_00000050.jpg
Some new screenshots...
Obviously, none of them are edited, the first four pictures are comparisons (without/with ENBSeries).

By the way, post #555
5 is actually my favorite number
Attached images
LFS 2009-03-22 20-43-15-17.jpg
LFS 2009-03-22 20-43-18-88.jpg
LFS 2009-03-23 00-15-38-43.jpg
LFS 2009-03-23 00-15-41-45.jpg
LFS 2009-03-22 20-31-15-03.jpg
LFS 2009-03-22 20-44-33-35.jpg
LFS 2009-03-22 20-59-22-18.jpg
LFS 2009-03-22 21-14-07-05.jpg
LFS 2009-03-22 20-29-41-30.jpg
Quote from Velociround :Some new screenshots...
Obviously, none of them are edited, the first four pictures are comparisons (without/with ENBSeries).

By the way, post #555
5 is actually my favorite number

when will you release those Bloom settings? (or are they already released? )
Nice shots Velocirround. Amazing Enbseries.

Advertising:

Unedited.
Quote from Lynce :Nice shots Velocirround. Amazing Enbseries.

Advertising:

Unedited.

BTW Nice one!
Quote from Lynce :Nice shots Velocirround. Amazing Enbseries.

Advertising:

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/5893/anuncioq.jpg

Unedited.

Wow, that's awesome... I can't even recognize the track anymore
Keep up the good work Lynce

(By the way, "advertising" has just one s )

Quote from G!NhO :when will you release those Bloom settings? (or are they already released? )

It's not released yet because it's under testing, but I can say it's going to require a very good graphics card in order to run some dynamic lighting effects with good FPS. I'm planning to release 2 versions, the first one aiming to best quality and the second one to performance only (which means no dynamic lighting effects).
Nice jobb Lynce..
btw.. thinks it´s Westhill.. right?

Raw Screenshots Thread.
(3271 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG