The online racing simulator
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Can you share the settings? Brings some nice depth to lfs

And removes antialiasing :<
Quote from Shadowww :And removes antialiasing :<

Not necessarily. You can use nHancer (assuming you have nVidia card) to restore AA and to do other tweaking too.
Quote from macsy :Not necessarily. You can use nHancer (assuming you have nVidia card) to restore AA and to do other tweaking too.

Don't works.
Quote from Shadowww :And removes antialiasing :<

Why does it remove antialiasing? I have the same graphics card as you (9800GT) and it doesn't remove antialiasing here... just look at the pics and you'll notice they still have AA
Taked some photos from gti and tbo races.
Attached images
LFS 2009-06-05 20-12-09-23.png
LFS 2009-06-05 20-19-36-42.png
LFS 2009-06-05 20-20-51-29.png
Bwah, actually Lynce's reflections with 1.00 car shine looks awful. Mine is at 0.50 and it looks better.
Some raw's with Maggot's Skin. If you read this... awesome skin buddy. (I like too much the new version but is private >.<"!!)

Click for biggest/better pics.

Greets.
Who's ready to fly!? (not 100% happy with this one but meh anyway)
Quote from DiSCiPuLo :Some raw's with Maggot's Skin. If you read this... awesome skin buddy. (I like too much the new version but is private >.<"!!)

Click for biggest/better pics.

Greets.

Red Bull gives you wings?
of course haha

P.S. I forgot to say Thanks to Kiste for his awesome helmets.
Me trying to Do gymkhana two like Ken Block
I was bored so i toke out the autocross layout and try to do some things like in Ken Block's new movie. (am not that great of a driver so they wont be great)
Attached images
Ken Block LFS ME.jpg
Ken Block LFS ME 2 .jpg
Ken Block 3.jpg
Ken Block 4.jpg
Ken Block 5.jpg
under tests.

Unedited pic. South City clear day:

Because people ask by PM:

My own Graphic card settings:

My own LFS settings:

My poor Pc:

Cheers
Why AA only 4x and screen not 75hz?
Quote from Dmt :Why AA only 4x and screen not 75hz?

because he is lynce and he can do whatever the **** he wants
Quote from Dmt :Why AA only 4x and screen not 75hz?

Because this frequency is more blurred for my monitor.

Quote from PLAYAPIMP :because he is lynce and he can do whatever the **** he wants

I'm not sure. Hahahahaha.
Oh god I have the same Graphic card in this PC. But in my laptop have a Gforce 9200.

Take care my friend. Nice pics!
Oye Lynce, ya sabes de donde salen esas curvas extrañas en los reflejos? es EL detalle que le faltan para ser perfectas.
Muchos saludos!

(So Lynce, do you know where those weird curves on your reflections come from? it's THE detail from being perfect.
Cheers!)
Quote from Loko VEN :Oh god I have the same Graphic card in this PC. But in my laptop have a Gforce 9200.

Take care my friend. Nice pics!

Thank you.

Quote from Racer556 :Oye Lynce, ya sabes de donde salen esas curvas extrañas en los reflejos? es EL detalle que le faltan para ser perfectas.
Muchos saludos!

(So Lynce, do you know where those weird curves on your reflections come from? it's THE detail from being perfect.
Cheers!)

Live for Speed reflections system... But...
There will be a review/revision of this addon.

Cheers.
I rarely play LFS these days, but here's a screenie I made.

Raw Screenshots Thread.
(3270 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG