The online racing simulator
Quote from Furiously-Fast :The funny is it doesn't move. It stays in one spot with the with the wheels spinning at 1337mph (LFS restricts it too 999mph.)

Haha, I know, don't you see my sarcasm?
Quote from Furiously-Fast :The funny is it doesn't move. It stays in one spot with the with the wheels spinning at 1337mph (LFS restricts it too 999mph.)

Duuuh, Captain Obvious... :doh:
Oops, my sarcasm detector must have broken.
Attached images
XRR front.png
XRR rear.png
Some raw pics Click for bigger!

Love 'em sticky! Nice helmet too!
Quote from Gills4life :Love 'em sticky! Nice helmet too!

Helmet is not made by me. Suit is of homer simpson xd (i made it)
I like the first one.

I don't know what happened with the new drivers but now my game lacks a bit of AA, still have the same settings than in the past. :\

Click for better Quality. (As always)

Every day I like this skin more and more. Maggot, thanks for making this. :hyper:
Few pictures by me.
Tonight in Fun Racing League server, the last two pics with car shine @ 0.65. As always, click for bigz0rs pics.

Welcome to.. Live for speed.
Attached images
LFS 2009-05-22 21-28-51-29.jpg
Those skid marks are epic!
Just for testing out my new monitor
Quote from Velociround :I like your skins a lot

Well, they are actually not my skins tbh, but thanks anyway. If anyone wants to have any of the textures that I use, just ask.
Well here are a few shots of the Lazy Performance team skins without logos/sponsors on, still fixing that bit up

I guess RAW means unedited, so i guess these belong in here

Images are at 800 pixels wide so they don't interfier (spelling?) with the forum layout

Nice skin!
What about at least one picture from side or at least 3/4 view?
front does look kick-ass
Quote from tinky winky :I guess RAW means unedited, so i guess these belong in here

Awesome skin and car mods

Well, after messing with ENBSeries settings, I think it's not possible to make an playable SSAO and Indirect lighting effect (even looking terrible it's not playable at higher than 1024x768 resolutions). So, I don't care about playability anymore, what really matters is to take nice screenshots! Here we go...

(Skin made by PedraumF)

Last two pics are a comparison:
Without ENBSeries / With ENBSeries
Attached images
enb2009_5_29_23_56_13.jpg
enb2009_5_29_1_34_12.jpg
enb2009_5_30_0_26_29.jpg
enb2009_5_30_20_56_46.jpg
enb2009_5_30_20_59_25.jpg
enb2009_5_30_21_38_58.jpg
enb2009_5_30_0_19_14.jpg
enb2009_5_30_1_15_59.jpg
enb2009_5_30_1_47_20.jpg
enb2009_5_30_1_47_24.jpg
Quote from feat :What about at least one picture from side or at least 3/4 view?

eh sry, i thought im on skins section, lol
Nice Velociround!
Quote from Velociround :Awesome skin and car mods

Well, after messing with ENBSeries settings, I think it's not possible to make an playable SSAO and Indirect lighting effect (even looking terrible it's not playable at higher than 1024x768 resolutions). So, I don't care about playability anymore, what really matters is to take nice screenshots! Here we go...

(Skin made by PedraumF)

Last two pics are a comparison:
Without ENBSeries / With ENBSeries

Can you share the settings? Brings some nice depth to lfs

Raw Screenshots Thread.
(3271 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG