The online racing simulator
WOOOOWWW, INNNNSAAANEE!! Not.

raw lfs
Attached images
enb2010_2_8_15_23_32.jpg
Quote from Nicce :

raw lfs

i want some of your tire dds files, cause i have my own nice custom ones.....but where do you set the amount of shine in your cfg file
Kyoto 250 training + two raw iRacing Daytona 500 raw screenshots from the nfinity boyz. I found it nice to somewhat minorly compare the both games like this for randomness:
Attached images
50003.jpg
50005.jpg
KY250testrace2.png
KY250testrace4.png
KY250testrace5.png
KY250testrace3.png
Some pics of IHR server...

Click to enlarged pics.

Greets.
mmmm, love this shot..
Attached images
E-Team AstonCS.png
Quote from Wilko868 :Mmmmm, nice AA and insim program. :doh:

Nice resolution and reflections and FOV.
:doh:
Made same shot, but with ZOOM's car instead :P
Attached images
ZOOMPIC.jpg
Quote from xtraction :Made same shot, but with ZOOM's car instead :P

Nice shot, but;
Ergghhh.. Get Some AA on! & Bigger res!
Some more of IHR server...

Click for bigger pics.

:wave2:
Shameless self-promoting. Some of my skins:

Attached images
xrg_toshiking.jpg
xfg_invigorious.jpg
xrt_boso.jpg
fxo_boomtown.jpg
how we do it... kintai styles. (lol)

<---- the guy in the RB4 actually landed LOL!

sorry for so much ;P
the rb4 one is very cool
Quote from DiSCiPuLo :Some more of IHR server...

Where can I get that XFG interior? If it's public of course.
my hotlaping pics by my frend Iks

you failed with blurring wheels
My RAW LFS....
Quote from Bardok :[center]my hotlaping pics by my frend Iks
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/9760/nbrecor1.jpg
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/7813/nbrecor2.jpg
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/2010/nbrecor3.jpg
etc

This is the Raw Screenshots Thread. (unedited)
Which means: pics they must be taken (printscreen, fraps or any way you want to take them) and then uploaded here. If you open it with paint and write something funny in it, that's also editing. Adding contrast or changing brightness is also editing, thus making it not raw anymore. And those edited pics should go here: edited pics.

But that doesn't mean you should post 4MB bitmap pics. So, I suppose the only thing you are allowed to do is change pic resolution (so that it doesn't ridiculously stretch the forum's layout, for instance a 2560x1600 pic) or compress them using jpg (without editing anything! just open it and save again jpg without touching the pic).

i honestly dont think bardok shopped his pics....i think he has some addons like d.o.f. and some nice textures
Quote from logitekg25 :i honestly dont think bardok shopped his pics....i think he has some addons like d.o.f. and some nice textures

And motion blur on the wheels
Quote from brandons48 :Where can I get that XFG interior? If it's public of course.

Sorry Brandon, I'm taking a break time of LFS and I didn't saw this thread.

The black interior I don't remember who did it, I will search the .rar and I will send you an PM asap.
A screenshot from one of my closest finishes I've ever had in LFS.

It was taken during the third race of the new City-Liga season (biggest german lfs league), I battled with Xcite Rob during that race although he and his mates MatzeXX and Maddin15 were a lot faster than me in the beginning. Actually I managed to close the gap to him in the last laps and started an attack on him, we finished we the same time but unfortunately LFS put me on the 4th place. Anyway I was happy with that result

Raw Screenshots Thread.
(3271 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG