The online racing simulator
Quote from Nicce :Nice jobb Lynce..
btw.. thinks it´s Westhill.. right?

It's Kyoto... look at the curb
Quote from G!NhO :yes it can be 0.00s difference

I know - that was on result list - but as you can see SparkyDave (left) was first, just a bit I dont mind that as flaw so that was kind of joke. Frankly speaking I dont really know if it is resulting from 100Hz sampling rate.
Quote from AndRand :I know - that was on result list - but as you can see SparkyDave (left) was first, just a bit I dont mind that as flaw so that was kind of joke. Frankly speaking I dont really know if it is resulting from 100Hz sampling rate.

there is a difference but it may be only 0.001, and lfs doesnt show x.xxx but x.xx.
Quote from Flame CZE :

BTW Nice one!

Thanks for the correction as always.

[quote=Velociround;1110847]Wow, that's awesome... I can't even recognize the track anymore
Keep up the good work Lynce

(By the way, "advertising" has just one s )

Thanks, too. As always.

[quote=Nicce;1110857]Nice jobb Lynce..
btw.. thinks it´s Westhill.. right?[/quote]

Not. It's Kyoto Nation rev. I did't work in texture tracks in the current Megapack. Maybe in future.

[quote=Flame CZE;1110858]It's Kyoto... look at the curb [/quote]

You are right.

well all can say wrong so..

but u have done a good work Lynce
Nice pic once again Lynce, I'm personally not using your reflexion mod simply because it would look too exagerated while racing (imo) but in pictures its amazing. Those tire textures are amazing too =/ dunno if you made them but they're :o !
Yeah he made them alright. It's part of the Megapack.
New pic
Attached images
878.jpg
Just messing around in MRT and took some screens

Nice shots there Zach!
Really nice shots Velociround
Speacially pictures 4(xrt) and 8(xfg). Colours looks awesome.
Quote from Velociround :Some new screenshots...
Obviously, none of them are edited, the first four pictures are comparisons (without/with ENBSeries).

By the way, post #555
5 is actually my favorite number

This picture is really nice. Are those front lights default? Or is there something changed? They look so realistic and nice. Or maybe it just because of the Lynce's reflections...

Attached images
IMG_6690.jpg
IMG_6693.jpg
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :pics

You sure those are raw? And why do you post an IMG tag, if you also attached them?
Quote from Bose321 :You sure those are raw? And why do you post an IMG tag, if you also attached them?

he first atteched them and then linked to them using img tags so he didnt have to upload them to photobucket .
i like them but they look like you took a picture from your screen
Quote from BastianB :i like them but they look like you took a picture from your screen

Got that right, just a test
is there a way to make them more highres? i love the colors they are so shiny and strong
RAW Lfs..
Attached images
enb2009_3_28_12_16_56.JPG
I'm glad that someone is using my skin!
Nice screenie, mate.
Quote from Nicce :RAW Lfs..

May I enquire, how do you take those screenshots? I mean, the pics are nice, good composition and all, but the quality is pretty horrible.

Btw, I'm working on the pic you posted to the 'edit my screenshot' thread. Still got to do the smoke. I'll try to get it done today, but we'll see.. I'm pretty slow with these things most of the time.
Feat.. the skin work u did was a wery good one.. sadly i can´t use it online since my teamleader will kill me.. jk

the screen is quicksave in paint so i didn´t set the qual on this one or the others i posted.. it´s a human error because i can load´m in PS or something and get the qual better than this..
other fac on the screen: a Bloom setting that´s WIP for screen´s and maby vid´s, 10-15 FOV because a person @ lfsd.net hate then someone does them on bigger views than that..

btw.. take the time on my edit req u need mate.. thought noone had taken it on for a work really..
Quote from Nicce :it´s a human error because i can load´m in PS or something and get the qual better than this..

Use IrfanView, it loads in 1 second and converts any .png / .bmp / .dds / almost any format to 100% quality JPG.

Raw Screenshots Thread.
(3270 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG