The online racing simulator
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :lol if your lfs looks like that you are missing a shit load od dds files

No you guys dont get it. His LFS is ultra RAW. He even stripped the textures out of his LFS Folder to loose weight!
pwn33d, RAC in demo (works online).
It isnt cracking or smth illegal.

-
(Alistair) DELETED by Alistair
Quote from Riders Motion :No you guys dont get it. His LFS is ultra RAW. He even stripped the textures out of his LFS Folder to loose weight!

yes (sort of)
here are the same type of shots off the oldest lfs i could get
Attached images
old.JPG
old2.JPG
i like the ones with the missing textures. it looks futuristic
Short rally session during my internet down time.

_
little accident
Attached images
lfs_00000444.jpg
A couple of pics of a part in a crazy OneGP battle with Hibex as I go around the outside to overtake. Really loved this battle it was spectacular. Hope that those who watched it on the broadcast enjoyed.
Attached images
Camera view.png
Front of 17 tea.png
Onboard - Hibex.png
a little drift i made
comment?
Attached images
gold.JPG
I was on LFS database, then I felt like downloading old versions to see how they were like. All I can say is that LFS has come a loooong way. Compared to before, LFS looks so awesome now. Here are a few comparision shots:
Quote from 91mason91 :little accident

Lol, the driver is looking away 'cus he doesn't want to see when he crashes
Quote from Furiously-Fast :I was on LFS database, then I felt like downloading old versions to see how they were like. All I can say is that LFS has come a loooong way. Compared to before, LFS looks so awesome now. Here are a few comparision shots:

Those are very nice. It´s good to see that LFS has made some serious improvement over the yrs

btw: Did XRT have 2 exhaust pipes and 6 gears some loooooooong time ago?
Quote from Shadowww :pwn33d, RAC in demo (works online).
It isnt cracking or smth illegal.

RAC body on FBM car.. looks crap.
Quote from tonyonparas :Those are very nice. It´s good to see that LFS has made some serious improvement over the yrs

btw: Did XRT have 2 exhaust pipes and 6 gears some loooooooong time ago?

yea and 2 less hp i think
Here are my screenies... i just had to take it out for a ride altrough its in a rest =)
Attached images
lfs_00000042.jpg
lfs_00000043.jpg
lfs_00000046.jpg
lfs_00000048.jpg
nice screey alex
Nice, looks like i need to work on XRT too, ths looks hell'ah better.
Could you PM me about some information, where can i get that stuff ?
Rac engine bay!

Quote from FCS13 :

How do you get the interior like that? and sometimes those XRR spoilers?:weeping:

Raw Screenshots Thread.
(3270 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG