The online racing simulator
Quote from PioneerLv :Wowowowow, looks like japanish garbage

That's what I wanted it to look like. I would add some scratches etc, but I wanted this pic to go into raw screen thread. and I fail at chopping.

MTDZX Formula V8 2009 Race Skin (V4.01, Prototype)
Attached images
lfs_00000005.jpg
cmx_00000004.jpg
cmx_00000005.jpg
Team Rock Racing logo?
v4.01 Prototype, roflmao..
Will be better with some colour scheme/design.
-
(Phsx2) DELETED by the_angry_angel
-
Rented a FZR and drove 280km/h on Cruise Server (TurboBlaster) DELETED by TurboBlaster
Please tell me, why on earth would any of us be interested in seeing in game screens of your virtual rented car?

Keep them to yourself. If we would like to see an FZR we would launch LFS and drive it ourselves.

Pointless...

Edit: Ignore this. Seems the guy has deleted the pics.
-
(TurboBlaster) DELETED by TurboBlaster
Lol. Just LOL. Your an idiot.
Quote from Phsx2 :a couple of pics on blackfinch's ebisu

Piccies of strange carpark

Am I missing something? Since when was there grass and fences in the middle of BL carpark?
Quote from Minimaxman :Am I missing something? Since when was there grass and fences in the middle of BL carpark?

He downloaded a mod that changes the layout objects to grass, buildings, etc and used the objects he downloaded in a layout for car park.
Quote from Velociround :He downloaded a mod that changes the layout objects to grass, buildings, etc and used the objects he downloaded in a layout for car park.

An illegal one at that.
Quote from LFSn00b :Enjoy HD screenshots or ban

They look nice, but isn´t the second and the third one slightly edited?
Quote from Deutschland2007 :They look nice, but isn´t the second and the third one slightly edited?

I was just thinking the same thing.. but awesome shots anyway
Quote from LFSn00b :Enjoy HD screenshots or ban

They're not HD. HD is like 720p or 1080p.

I do not like the reflections and the wheels.
Next years XR skins are now complete!
-
(Tomson(FIN)) DELETED by Tomson(FIN)
Attached images
LFS 2009-09-21 21-47-39-75.png
LFS 2009-09-21 21-48-45-82.png
9 screenshots of me trying to be the hotty hotlapper. Laptimes wise I´m only a warm hotlapper. In one of the shots I´m not driving, can you spot which one?
I see 4+4+2=10 pictures, not 9. I think you're not the one with RB4?
-
(logitekg25) DELETED by logitekg25
Quote from Bose321 :I see 4+4+2=10 pictures, not 9. I think you're not the one with RB4?

Ehem, if you read carefully I said that there are 9 screenshots of ME hotlapping. And no it´s me in the RB4. Ant is in the FXO that´s driving through the SO1 chicane, and that´s the 10th screenshot.

Raw Screenshots Thread.
(3270 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG