The online racing simulator
Yeh FWIW:

It's probably my particular PC config. No worries.
Attached images
crash.JPG
ain't working no more

was fun when it lasted
Quote from Mazink :ain't working no more

was fun when it lasted

I didn't test on patch Z8 (will test when I have some spare time), but it's still working for me
works well on Z patch8 to..
i have it on and still got around 150fps on driftservers with the team..
and on TC montana it´s around 90-140 due to all stuff on track i guess

using the high qual Shaders modd´t with palette and som edit to the .ini
I tested today on my LG display, and I had no problems with it on patch Z8 too.

1920x1080, AA4x AF16x, 65-95FPS during races and race replays (using my High Quality settings without motion blur)
Attached images
LFS 2008-12-20 19-00-45-95.jpg
LFS 2008-12-20 19-00-55-09.jpg
LFS 2008-12-20 19-01-09-42.jpg
LFS 2008-12-20 18-58-36-26.jpg
I have tried using this, but I really can't play long when using this, I simply get too tired in my eyes / head when using it. I think the gamma change etc really screws my head over, it looks cool and nice so good work, but I get too tired in my eyes due to the strange light produced :s
Well done with this mod, Its absolutely awesome!
Quote from Velociround :I tested today on my LG display, and I had no problems with it on patch Z8 too.

1920x1080, AA4x AF16x, 65-95FPS during races and race replays (using my High Quality settings without motion blur)

I am also using your High Quality pack, and on my ATI 4870 it shows toooo bright in the skies. Mostly they are clear white.. Could you post a setup with a bit less (bright) bloom? That would be awesome, since i dont understand the settings myself.. (other than blur=0 xD)

Btw: I'm not noticing any difference with the Depth Of Field thingy?

Greetz,
DutchShogun
Quote from dutchshogun :I am also using your High Quality pack, and on my ATI 4870 it shows toooo bright in the skies. Mostly they are clear white.. Could you post a setup with a bit less (bright) bloom? That would be awesome, since i dont understand the settings myself.. (other than blur=0 xD)

Btw: I'm not noticing any difference with the Depth Of Field thingy?

Greetz,
DutchShogun

If you want to use the depth of field you need to activate it:
Quote from enbseries.ini :[EFFECT]
[...]
EnableDepthOfField=1

Check your PM's
Send it to me too... I got new PC for christmas
Quote from T.J. :Send it to me too... I got new PC for christmas

These are the settings I always use for myself, for screenshots and also for videos: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=964722#post964722

(ps: I play with motion blur disabled, but it's enabled by default because some people asked me to do so. It's explained on the post how to disable it thought).

I didn't send dutchshogun a personalized settings of it yet because I'll see if he wants to change anything else (motionblur, ssao, depth of field, etc). If you want anything else too (like changing settings and so on), send me a PM and I'll make it for you
i agree of that the sky is something like close to become white so if u can check this i would be happy..
other thatn that im happy with the way it is..

i know how to edit the .ini but dont know what line the skybrightness is on..
This is very good. Makes the game look more polished.
Thnaks for sharing.
can anyone suggest me a realistic looking blur effect?
is this mod ok for online?

because it's a .dll injecting itself in the game, won't it make lfs ban my account? :O
it is just a visual mod... you can use it without any fears, cause it won't change anything in physics, cars or tracks a.s.o.

I use it myself only offline for video stuff, cause my graphic card would die in a 30 car mayhem
Quote from Mazink :is this mod ok for online?

because it's a .dll injecting itself in the game, won't it make lfs ban my account? :O

Yes it's ok for online..
It doesn't change physics, doesn't give your car any extra performance, and isn't even detected by online servers (as far as I know).
It isn't a cheat at all
And the .dll doesn't inject itself into the game. The own DirectX looks for these .dlls when opening the game, and if there's any of these in the game folder, it loads them. You can easily verify this by changing the dll name to anything else: Since it will be not a directx dll for being loaded by directx, and it doesn't inject itself in the game, the mod won't work.

I play with it online everytime and never had any problems...
I tried this but removed my eyes are hurting
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I tried this but removed my eyes are hurting

Which settings did you try?
This mod relies completely on which settings you try, and may be terribly blooming on some (e.g. default ones for GTASA when using on LFS) and completely amazing on others.
Sorry but this is just ****ing horrible.
Attached images
donotlike!.jpg
Quote from Velociround :Which settings did you try?
This mod relies completely on which settings you try, and may be terribly blooming on some (e.g. default ones for GTASA when using on LFS) and completely amazing on others.

I tried yours...
\I have Nvidea Geforce 9600 GT
Also tried Velocirounds hq settings, and it hurts my eyes in a matter of seconds. It feels like i'm going blind . Though im must admit it makes LFS look better. Anyway, bloom is so 2005, today games use HDR, which improves the graphicss without looking like someone punched you in the eyes recently :tired:

Bloom lighting addon for LFS
(615 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG