The online racing simulator
if only the interior of the car stayed normal and the blur was on the moving objects, than it would give much better and much real effect, could be really nice with some proper, not to agressive settings...

I do know that it's a trick and that's why it is working like it is for LFS, but will never understand why they did it like that in NFS... but as I don't play NFS I don't have to worry about it
Quote from LFSn00b :cfg nao D:

OK, but I changed the toggle on/off key to Shift+Backspace because my F12 bind was interferring with enbSerises.

The settings are very similar to velociround's. Maybe a little less bright, (maybe). It's blurry at high speed on purpose. Probably results in nausae and headaches. Race select screen makes the rotating car go a bit blurry.
Attached images
enb2009_9_20_13_34_58.jpg
enb2009_9_20_13_36_30.jpg
Attached files
enbseries JJ-NFS.zip - 122.8 KB - 683 views
Quote from JasonJ :OK, but I changed the toggle on/off key to Shift+Backspace because my F12 bind was interferring with enbSerises.

The settings are very similar to velociround's. Maybe a little less bright, (maybe). It's blurry at high speed on purpose. Probably results in nausae and headaches. Race select screen makes the rotating car go a bit blurry.

ive got the origional file from the first post, do i have to change any other files? i dont get the blur
@anbiddulph:
Very sorry man. The DLL's were updated to include more options since that first post I believe. But I have included them all into my previous post's attachment. So re-download it again, sorry about that.
I can't get the newer ones to work, LFS crashes on start, but if i use an older D3d8.dll file it works fine. (crash error points to d3d9.dll).

built a new system with a GTX275

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: LFS.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 486b6f3b
Fault Module Name: d3d9.dll
Fault Module Version: 1.0.0.1
Fault Module Timestamp: 48751493
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 00007ad1
OS Version: 6.1.7100.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 4709
Additional Information 2: 4709938665fa84e3ff99c8cbe11223bb
Additional Information 3: 4ce4
Additional Information 4: 4ce4c8d47c92151b30815d7a027c2228

Velociround, could you post your settings/or the file? i would like to try yours. I know you already posted it but i'm having a hard time finding it =/

Thanks in advance man.
Quote from JasonJ :@anbiddulph:
Very sorry man. The DLL's were updated to include more options since that first post I believe. But I have included them all into my previous post's attachment. So re-download it again, sorry about that.

no problem, thanks for the help it looks awesome now :P
Quote from brandons48 :File isn't there anymore :/

I really need it.

Here you go.

Just extract it to your LFS folder or if you need it for other games as well put on C:\Windows\System32
Attached files
d3dx9_26.rar - 879 KB - 825 views
Any news about the updated version of this mod?
Know someone mentioned they would take some time to adjust it to realistic levels, and not the huge amount of bloom in the setting atm (or how I missed some new release?).
Can you be kind uploading a screenshoot of it first? Prefer seeing it before downloading it
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :

I think its looking more real now... Well comment on it if you like..

Don't drink and drive
dunno. But these screenshots remind me more on drunkness then on driving a car. For me the level of the bloom effect is just too much. A bit more subtle would be better.
Thanks for the screenshoot
Imo it's a little too much effects, gets too dizzy by using it hehe
I don't know why, but I installed ENBSERIES, but it crash LFS in fullscreen mode

actually in window mode, it work great, enb series is there, no problem, uber happy. But when I switch to full screen, it take a whooping 5 min to get to the main menu and there is no enb-series at all, with LFS being non-responsive to anything exept MAJ+F4

halp?
-
(JasonJ) DELETED by JasonJ
not sure about this. Reminds me of an overlay in photoshop. I guess thats what it baisically is?

3rd pic looks the best out of the ones you showed. Though the clouds look the most vibrant in the first pic.
hello,

unfortunately, the enbseries do not work. I can get to the main menu. But if I press any button eg. option or single player, the game crashes and i come back to my desktop. no error messages, nothing.
Same thing happens when I press shift f12 in the main menu.
I searched around the topic but nobody seems to have the same problem.

Do you know a solution for this?
THE WIZARD DK, nice
Quote from a-k-m :hello,

unfortunately, the enbseries do not work. I can get to the main menu.
But if I press any button eg. option or single player, the game crashes and i come back to my desktop.
no error messages, nothing.
Same thing happens when I press shift f12 in the main menu.
I searched around the topic but nobody seems to have the same problem.

Do you know a solution for this?

Try reading this post for more info about the ENBseries.

And more info about the overall settings for who likes to read:

[PROXY]
Only for compatibility purposes. Allows you to use more than a single d3d8.dll at once
(for example, TrackIR + ENBSeries + Kegetys motion blur, etc. ENBSeries should be the first dll otherwise it won't work).
[GLOBAL]
Global enbseries configuration.
[EFFECT]
Which effects to activate (1) or deactivate (0)
[INPUT]
Key controls (in decimal)
[REFLECTION]
Works on GTA San Andreas only.
[BLOOM]
Works on any game. Bloom settings are illumination
[SSAO]
Works on any game. SSAO (Occlusion). Creates shadows between close objects.
[COLORCORRECTION]
Corrects colors in the game (makes them feel more alive) and controls darkness and brightness (more of the darkness).
[WATER]
Works on GTA SA only. Pixel Shadered water.
[SHADOW]
Works on GTA SA only. Realistic shadows.
[ENGINE]
Works on any game. Used to control refresh rate and force anistrophic.
[MOTIONBLUR]
Works on any game. It's basically a radial blur.
[PERPIXELLIGHTING]
Only works on some of the games tested on Boris Vorontosov's website (not compatible with LFS).
[DEPTHOFFIELD]
Works on any game. Blurres everything that's too far or too close from the center point of the screen.

DOFQuality: quality of the depth of field renders. 0=high quality, 1=medium, 2=low quality

DOFNumberOfPasses: number of times each frame is rendered (this mean there will be more blur density)

DOFFocusRange: range of the camera focus. Higher values make the focused area bigger (e.g. less things around the center of the screen will be blurred). Lower values makes the focused area smaller (e.g. more things around the center of the screen will be blurred)

DOFBlurinessRange: How much it will blur the screen. Lower values (minimum 0) = less blur. Higher values = more blur.

[INPUT]
KeyUseEffect
Enables/disables ENBSeries completely while in the game. Default: Shift + F12 (or shift + backspace)
KeyBloom
Enables/disables Bloom. Default: Shift + F9
KeyOcclusion
Enables/disables SSAO(occlusion). Default: Shift + F10
KeyReflection
Doesn't work on LFS
KeyCombination
I don't remember what this does
KeyScreenshot
Takes (and save) a screenshot on the mod folder (LFS folder). By default: Printscreen
KeyShadow
Doesn't work on LFS.
KeyWater
Doesn't work on LFS
KeyShowFPS
Shows FPS. Works even when ENBSeries is deactivated. By default: asterisc (*) key on the numpad.

The keys on enbseries.ini [INPUT] are in DECIMAL format.
The keys on the tu are in HEX format.

Tip: You don't need to close the game for the settings to apply; just minimize LFS, edit the enbseries.ini file with LFS open(and minimized) and save the changes you do on the file (ctrl + s). Then get back to LFS and the changes will be automatically applied when the game appears on the screen.
before i install how do i get the bloom lighting only, and maybe a little motion blur?
IIRC there is a file you can open in notepad, and change what you want. You can put blur to "0" to turn it of. Again, not sure on that, but the only effects in the standard is some blur and bloom.
Hello to all.. Im new to this mod, im wondering where i put the files, i know people say to put it in the directory folder? is that the DATA folder? or something else, because i cant get the bloom effect to work, even when i hit shift+backspace..any help will be appreciated, o and im running lfs z28
"It" all goes into the folder that has the LFS.exe program. Which is the folder ABOVE the data folder. It's also referred to as your MAIN LFS FOLDER.

"It" being the files:
d3d8.dll
d3d9.dll
enbconvertor.ini
enbSeries.ini

Bloom lighting addon for LFS
(615 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG