The online racing simulator
Quote from danthebangerboy :Sorry but this is just ****ing horrible.

Your Video card don't has enough memory, try to reduce dimensions of textures, (compresed, 16 bits, etc) and/or you resolution screen
Quote from Test Driver :Also tried Velocirounds hq settings, and it hurts my eyes in a matter of seconds. It feels like i'm going blind . Though im must admit it makes LFS look better. Anyway, bloom is so 2005, today games use HDR, which improves the graphicss without looking like someone punched you in the eyes recently :tired:

Some people just can't stand such kind of effects (bloom, motion blur)... I have a friend who has terrible headache if he sees any kind of motion blurring, no matter how slight it is, even though he likes these effects. It depends on the person, some love this kind of effect and others can't stand it.

[attached] Here's something I've been working on...
Attached images
01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg
06.jpg
07.jpg
Quote from Napalm Candy :Your Video card don't has enough memory, try to reduce dimensions of textures, (compresed, 16 bits, etc) and/or you resolution screen

512mb should be enough??
tbh it looks like absolute ****, just looks like it has been brightened up and gad some stupid motion blur added to it, which is just gay, looks good in the screenys, not in the game
Quote from danthebangerboy :512mb should be enough??

It's a memory problem anyway. Maybe RAM? Try closing background processes too.
I really love it

look at these pictures, and yes i know the FZR haz 6 exhausts and 2 wings

I have downloaded and tried i think, all the versions in this thread, plus i have also messed around with some of the settings in the ini file. I still can't get anything other than what looks as if there is chemical/biological/nuclear warfare style apocolypse taking place!

I am running a radeon hd2600 pro if anyone has had any luck with settings for this card in this day and age, as its an old fashioned agp thing.

I would upload a picture, as it looks somewhat hilarious, but my internet appears to have broken as i cant upload anything at all. Im off to off topics to ask about that problem now.
Quote from Velociround :Some people just can't stand such kind of effects (bloom, motion blur)... I have a friend who has terrible headache if he sees any kind of motion blurring, no matter how slight it is, even though he likes these effects. It depends on the person, some love this kind of effect and others can't stand it.

I love the effect! When can we have it? Ive seen it in several games, but Im drooling at the thought of it in LFS!
-
(Jamesisinthehouse12) DELETED by Jamesisinthehouse12
Quote from Velociround :Some people just can't stand such kind of effects (bloom, motion blur)... I have a friend who has terrible headache if he sees any kind of motion blurring, no matter how slight it is, even though he likes these effects. It depends on the person, some love this kind of effect and others can't stand it.

looks awesome!
Attached files
DxDiag.txt - 50.2 KB - 256 views
I've got one that works like a charm!
it goes on when I go out of tunnels and things like that, also it's almost unnoticeable without comparison when there are no lightning changes.
Quote from Racer556 :I've got one that works like a charm!
it goes on when I go out of tunnels and things like that, also it's almost unnoticeable without comparison when there are no lightning changes.

i´m looking for one like that..
can u share the settings somehow plz ?
i really love it too
pls send me a PM with source files pls

Share share share

Im looking for settings that aint so ridiciously bright/dark. The picture could be in normal colors and just a little bloomed area's. Motion blur = no. Bloom = yes please.
when i try to make a screenshot (ctrl+s) it says ''cant save surface to file'' is this normal?
Quote from batteryy :when i try to make a screenshot (ctrl+s) it says ''cant save surface to file'' is this normal?

Yes it's normal. Use printscreen instead, it will save a .bmp image on your LFS game folder with time and date.
Quote from Velociround :Yes it's normal. Use printscreen instead, it will save a .bmp image on your LFS game folder with time and date.

My friend, this is really awesome.

You are an artist.

Keep up the good work, brother.
On FPS side, it has kinda same effect that nVidia 3D has. Oversampling, and something in LFS that it cant be overesampled. Like, ENBseries AA effect. It doesnt effect much and it takes the hell out of ur fps. Mine ran from 200+ to 1-2fps ... For me, bloom is only useful thing on it.

Edit: And after little time i got some good settings with enbseries. Picture looks like normal, a very little bit motion blur when high speed. Text is fully readable and some blurred areas. Looks very realistlic, like GRID effect or something. It would be cool if i could add a little yellowish color in it.
#495 - STF
^ wth >
Quote :this video is not available in your country.

Quote from Sueycide_FD :anyone have settings that a 6200 can take but still look pretty?

i made a video with velci's settings a while ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArmuxKXJRrs

The settings you used in this video definitely aren't mine
There's a big difference comparing my video with yours. And also the pictures.

I've taken screenshots from Sueycide video using other settings (taken from youtube) for those who can't open the video and also one from my video for comparison.
The settings you are using (which are not mine) have so much bloom that the track is glowing and the sky is always white. When I made my settings I wanted exactly the opposite: no white sky and no objects blooming. There's no way for my settings to behave like this on your video because of the settings I used which remove all extra blooming from the objects and track.
I don't know what your video was supposed to be.
Attached images
Sueycide_FDSettings1.jpg
Sueycide_FDSettings2.jpg
Sueycide_FDSettings3.jpg
Sueycide_FDSettings4.jpg
Velociroundsettings.jpg
Are the screenshots low res or there is just too much blur?
they are taken from the video, so they are just very low res
Sorry Suey but having had a 6200 many years ago, I regretfully inform you that there is nothing you can do to make a 6200 play a game nicely and look good!

Looks really overexposed, like everything is white and/or really shiney..

Bloom lighting addon for LFS
(615 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG