The online racing simulator
Do they look like sandtraps?
Quote from Electrik Kar :Do they look like sandtraps?

Well, let's put it using other words: If LFS would simulate heat caused by the sun, I would have wanted to park my car and go there to relax. Unfortunately, the lake was too far away.
Wow, stuff fixing mine up. This is brilliant!
No its the motion blur :/ Can anyone make new settings ?
Quote from okijuhans :No its the motion blur :/ Can anyone make new settings ?

Interesting. Have you edited the config-file, because I don't have any kind of motion blur effect...
-
(okijuhans) DELETED by okijuhans
I didnt edit anything. http://pes.pri.ee/kraam/wtf2.JPG Maybe still I forgot to copy something. One moment please !

EDIT : It is ok now. I didnt copy enbseries and used older version.
Looks way too contrasted and dark here still. Maybe someone will come up with something a little more reasonable, as nothing I do seems to make any difference.
Quote from Electrik Kar :Looks way too contrasted and dark here still. Maybe someone will come up with something a little more reasonable, as nothing I do seems to make any difference.

Same - I've tried messing with all of the settings and I can't see which ones work, other than the saturation one that only goes mega-saturated.
I hoped that Electrik Kar make some settings, because I loved his settings, but now.....lets hope someone could make smth.
I never did nottin. Talk to SR.
I don't think I can play properly with the new one because my fps was cut in half. But, i did try to tweak some things and nothing really seemed to change, after awhile the lighting just got all weird and kept moving all over the place. So I think I'll just stick with the old one
This new version sometimes does interesting things (Look at the attachment). It stays until I change LFS to fullscreen/windowed. FPS drops to bottom.

If I deactivate bloom-effect by pressing shift+backspace, it goes away. But after I reactivate it, it comes back, so it must be because of this addon.
Attached images
bloom_problem.jpg
This new version works perfectly and allows me to use AA. Thanks for the link
Won't start now, can't find " d3d9_26.dll "
Now I know what causes this "distortion". When I switch the car I spectate, it sometimes goes buggy. When I start to spectate someone else, it goes away.

However, sometimes it starts in the middle of a race when I drive, so it isn't always about spec...
Quote from Electrik Kar :Looks way too contrasted and dark here still. Maybe someone will come up with something a little more reasonable, as nothing I do seems to make any difference.

Quote from mcintyrej :Same - I've tried messing with all of the settings and I can't see which ones work, other than the saturation one that only goes mega-saturated.

Yea when you're using the custom colour palette some of the options are disabled. http://boris-vorontsov.narod.ru/palette_en.htm

Good thing is though is that you can load the enbpalette.bmp into photoshop and adjust the levels very easily and effectively in there.

I thought the cockpits were a bit too dark too so I adjusted the dark levels of the enbpalette.bmp and ran a warm filter across it in photoshop and it brightened things up in game and gave it a better contrast a cool filter gave things a more blue hue and it felt cooler, I prefer the warmer feeling. Try it for yourself if you have any photo editing software, just remember to save the enbpalette as a 24 bit bitmap image.

Heres some screens to try and show the difference and a copy of the enbpalette I adjusted. I strongly recommend adjusting the palette to suit your own taste though as its very easy and even if you hate bloom you can still use the custom colours with it off.

All shots taken in Blackwood on a cloudy afternoon.

Before After

Attached images
enbpalette.bmp
Quote from ACCAkut :Won't start now, can't find " d3d9_26.dll "

Is your directx up to date?
If you google the .dll filename you'll find tons of places to download it for free. Just plop it in the same directory as the hack.
After having adjusted the colour palette, LFS really looks a lot more interesting.

That can be done with paint.net which is free.

I like the motion blur, but it seems as it´s switched on and off every 10-15 seconds.
I don´t like how it looks, it is all orange painted. Live for Orange
Quote from NitroNitrous :I don´t like how it looks, it is all orange painted. Live for Orange

As I said, two clicks of a mouse in a warmth filter produced that just to show how easy it was to dramatically change the whole look using only the colour palette, I could have made it pink, brown, blue or look like a photo negative. My point is that we have tools available to make LFS have some natural lighting, I'm not trying to make it look like Live For :banana_raD.I.S.C.O :banana_ra just more natural or at least more immersive.

If we had someone who knew a bit about colours and how to edit the BMP file properly then we could get some pretty natural looking lighting and colours. The tools are there.

ya, the enbconvertor rocks, fps sucks, though.

looks like a thunder storm

Bloom lighting addon for LFS
(615 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG