The online racing simulator
Quote from Nitrous13270 :Why don't you search the thread?

[/URL]

I search but the i can't find Bloom + blur pics expect Velociround's pics. It look so nice.

Your pics seems just overbrighted......
#378 - ssm
Quote from otolikos :Olà

Nice pics! Bloom is working for me but not the motion blur.

Can u upload ur files please?

Obrigado

Thanks!

You are using a old version of ENBSeries, it works better with the newer directx9 version [using ENBConverter]. It also allows Depth of Field

PS: as LFS doesn't have compatibility with effects such as shadows, reflections, water etc, you can disable them for LFS to run smoother with more FPS [keeping them activated doesn't make a change in graphics but slow down FPS]. Also, the maximum number on the "quality" field is 2 (2 = lower quality. 0 = higher quality)

Here's my ENBSeries files with the configuration I made from scratch. [attachments]

I hope you guys like it
Attached files
ENBSeries075_velociround.rar - 104.7 KB - 791 views
Quote from Velociround :Here's my ENBSeries files with the configuration I made from scratch. [attachments]

Nothing happens, no bloom, no motion blur
Quote from Amynue :Nothing happens, no bloom, no motion blur

Press shift + F12 to activate the mod (its the default key)
If you want to make the game activate the mod itself, just put 1 on "UseEffect=0"
Thanks Velo First time ever that I had to overclock my laptop to run at stable FPS xD
Hello, I seem to like this, but I don't want to search the forum for the best settings.

Can you please post some? Thanks.
Post 386 which is right up LAST page got the best settings that I have ever tried
THX a lot Velociround!

Nice files!

Just another 2 tips with the last Nvidia drivers (175.19) to save framerate in enbeseries.ini file:

[GLOBAL]
UseEffect=0
AlternativeDepth=0
AllowAntialias=0
BugFixMode=0
SkipShaderOptimization=0
QuadVertexBuffer=0
EnableShaders_3_0=0
AdditionalConfigFile=enbseries2.ini
UseMRTRendering=0

I past from 30 fps to 60 fps (in 3840 * 1024 matrox th2go)

ANd if you use Motionblur,

reduce the quality from 0 to 1 ot 2 especially when AA 4X or 8X in LFs activated.

[MOTIONBLUR]
MotionBlurQuality=1
MotionBlurVelocity=15
MotionBlurRotation=15

ANd finally this mod roxxxx , lfs looks like GRID but with better driving sensations
#386 - ssm
I have a RADEON 9800 PRO. But it keeps going to black screen on startup if I set "UseEffect=1"

Does anyone have a similar graphics card?
Quote from ssm :I have a RADEON 9800 PRO. But it keeps going to black screen on startup if I set "UseEffect=1"

Does anyone have a similar graphics card?

ENBSeries is a high-quality effect. Recommended to play with nVidia 7600GT or higher (minimum 6200). Sometimes problems may occur if using ATi cards, as its first developed and optimized for nVidia cards, and then for ATi.
But anyway, you can try setting "AllowAntialias=0" and also "DepthBias=100"
This may solve your problem
If not, set BugFixMode=1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 to see if your problem is solved (those modes fixes diferent problems - one of them may be yours)
If doesn't work, set BugFixMode=0 again, and deactivate Antialiasing on your game.

If none of the above works, try SkipShaderOptimization=1. Also, AlternativeDepth=1 (and 0).

If even after doing everything here your ENBSeries still don't work, give up (I'm kidding). Go to the Official Boris-Vorontsov ENBSeries Forum and tell them your problem. It must be solved. I hope this helps (I think its a problem with the antialiasing thing thought)
looks great veloci, but my screen moves in a weird position. i see a black stripe at the left and it moves down
i have ati 1600. that's too weak, huh?
i tried it, kills my pc.
anyway looks....hm...i like lfs more without these enhancements.
but that doesnt mean that creator shouldnt be congratulated for effort
I just cant seem to get it to work??

It worked for me in Y, but in Z it aint working anymore

I use Vista 32-bit, and the suggestions for black screens dont work either

What to do?? please help me
People who are getting a black screen, try deactivating antialiasing and see if it works (it probably will). Read my last message on this page and try some different settings to see if you can enable antialiasing. Also, please go to the Boris Vorontsov forum and ask him for a solution (I think he already solved this kind of problem but I'm not at home now to verify this).

I might add that ENBSeries is completely compatible with nVidia graphics cards, including Antialiasing etc, but my config is not optimized for ATi, nor is ENBSeries tested on LFS with ATi cards. Also, ENBSeries is compatible with any LFS patch, as long as you use d3dx8.dll and d3dx9.dll together [d3dx8.dll is the DirectXconversor and d3dx9.dll is ENBSeries). I tested my config on diferent nVidia cards I have and it worked on all of them (I don't have any ATi card to test it).

If you don't mind playing without motion blur, deactivate it on the [EFFECT] tab (instead of motionblur=1, change this to 0) and you might get a lot more FPS (double FPS at least). Or if you really want motionblur, change motionblurquality=0 to 2 (lowest quality). I didn't finish the low-quality[for higher performance] config of the effect yet nor I know when will I finish because I'm not at home.

I'm sorry but it will not be possible to me to visit this forum during a few days since I'm traveling and I don't know when will I be back, but I'll answer every question about it as soon as I find a computer with internet access

PS: also, guys from Windows Vista and people who don't have a specific dll, you'll need a directx9 dll [which do not change anything from directx10] to make the mod work correctly. Put it on C:\WINDOWS\System32 .

Quote from Boris Vorontsov :26 july 2008: Added d3dx9_26.dll to download section. It required to run ENBSeries and some users have problems with this

Download

It's also needed [and automatically installed] by some dx9 games. If you already have this file you don't need to download it.

See you
It doesn't work for me. NV6800GS. Absolutely nothing happens when I press SHIFT F12
Quote from Lible :It doesn't work for me. NV6800GS. Absolutely nothing happens when I press SHIFT F12

try pressing shift backspace
Is there way to get scene brighter?
I downloaded the Dx9 blooming from Bramski.
It looks really cool.. colors and all but tryed it in SO cloudy sunset.
Its too dark to race there.Monitor is on brightests allraeady.
is it possible to get the motion blur on but no bloom?
Quote from batteryy :is it possible to get the motion blur on but no bloom?

Yes.

(Jump to step 2 if you already downloaded ENBSeries + dx8 conversor and put it on your LFS.exe folder)

1. Download my files and put it on LFS.exe folder
2. Open enbseries.ini

3. Go to the tag [EFFECT]
Make sure everything is set like this:

[EFFECT]
EnableBloom=0
EnableOcclusion=0
EnableReflection=0
EnableMotionBlur=1
EnableWater=0
EnableShadow=0
DepthBias=0
EnableDepthOfField=0

0 = deactive
1 = active

4. Open the game and enjoy.

PS: Effects "Reflection", "Water" and "Shadow" don't do anything on LFS (but do on GTA SA), so let these effects always set to 0 otherwise your game will lag because the mod is trying to apply the effect but the game is not compatible.

EDIT: after some time thinking and some windows translation, I finally understood what did LFSn00b said. I mean, not exactly, but I understood that he said Kegety's has his own motionblur mod. battery, yes, Kegety's Motion blur doesn't have as much quality as ENBSeries does, but is way "lighter" and uses less performance, that means higher FPS than what you would get with ENBSeries, but it will blur everything on your game.
Quote from Velociround :Yes.

(Jump to step 2 if you already downloaded ENBSeries + dx8 conversor and put it on your LFS.exe folder)

1. Download my files and put it on LFS.exe folder
2. Open enbseries.ini

3. Go to the tag [EFFECT]
Make sure everything is set like this:

[EFFECT]
EnableBloom=0
EnableOcclusion=0
EnableReflection=0
EnableMotionBlur=1
EnableWater=0
EnableShadow=0
DepthBias=0
EnableDepthOfField=0

0 = deactive
1 = active

4. Open the game and enjoy.

PS: Effects "Reflection", "Water" and "Shadow" don't do anything on LFS (but do on GTA SA), so let these effects always set to 0 otherwise your game will lag because the mod is trying to apply the effect but the game is not compatible.

EDIT: after some time thinking and some windows translation, I finally understood what did LFSn00b said. I mean, not exactly, but I understood that he said Kegety's has his own motionblur mod. battery, yes, Kegety's Motion blur doesn't have as much quality as ENBSeries does, but is way "lighter" and uses less performance, that means higher FPS than what you would get with ENBSeries, but it will blur everything on your game.

ive tested both, and i like ENBseries more
my LFS Z crashes when i start it
I have tried in LFS Y with others versions and it work fine
Quote from mcintyrej :Thanks mate, i'll test and update after school tomorow.

the page aint working

Bloom lighting addon for LFS
(615 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG