The online racing simulator
Entry Requirements have been modified slightly.

You now need only 300 laps, but a hotlap pb of 38 seconds is required. We will mostly be confirming entries at the Practice Days.
18 / Marcel Westner / Austrian AUT / Fischfix

i will attend the practice events only in june as i am not at home during may
666 / Kenneth.Paulsen / Denmark / (needforspeeyy)
#30 - Ahab
46 \ Craig Farnaby \ England UK \ [FRT]Craig uk \
Stupid question. Can you show up at either of the qualifying sessions? I'm going to yet another wedding the 21st of June.

Thanks
Quote from Technique :Stupid question. Can you show up at either of the qualifying sessions? I'm going to yet another wedding the 21st of June.

Thanks

You can show up to as many or as few as you like.

(there are 4 btw)

I've edited OP to make it a bit clearer
23 / Andrei Radu / Romania / Andrei221
If you wish to sign up for the LFSCART series, please do not sign up here too.

(Ken and Mark, I've moved you )
21/Mark Peck/England/-MarK-

Haven't got the laps yet buti ve done the hotlap time ^^
Quote from (-Mark-) :21/Mark Peck/England/-MarK-

Haven't got the laps yet buti ve done the hotlap time ^^

Thats fine - as long as you do it before the 21st June then thats fine
Quote from J@tko :
Your skin must have your number on the nose, sidepods and sides of rear wing.

just noticed it and had the following question:

where are the sidepots? (pic please if possible, because my technical english is bad)
Quote from TFalke55 :where are the sidepots? (pic please if possible, because my technical english is bad)

Im with you.
Quote from TFalke55 :just noticed it and had the following question:

where are the sidepots? (pic please if possible, because my technical english is bad)

Your number must be at 1 (both sides),4 and either 2 or 3 (both sides) on the attached photo.

The sidepods are the bits that stick out of the side of single seaters, and house the radiators.
Attached images
Numbers.JPG
-
((-Mark-)) DELETED by (-Mark-)
Quote from J@tko :Your number must be at 1 (both sides),4 and either 2 or 3 (both sides) on the attached photo.

The sidepods are the bits that stick out of the side of single seaters, and house the radiators.

If you said airbox i would have understand it directly
Quote from TFalke55 :If you said airbox i would have understand it directly

The airbox is the thing above the number 3
Quote from J@tko :The airbox is the thing above the number 3

ups... I said, my technical english is bad thanks for clearing it up
Quote from TFalke55 :ups... I said, my technical english is bad thanks for clearing it up

No worries.

Its a million times better than my technical German

Or my German at all
05 / Jason Lovett / england / JasonL220
can you change my number to 06?
Why does it say provisional entry by my name??? I am interested in the series though, just didnt know why it said that on there
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=761176#post761176

Quote from TeamPlayersBlue :Why does it say provisional entry by my name??? I am interested in the series though, just didnt know why it said that on there

Quote from Mazar :We can volunteer a reserve safety car driver for you, if needed from the FRO Admins for rounds your competing in.

Back up experienced admins if needed from our crew are available to help at anytime.

A pleasure, again thanks for the organisation and we will do what we can to support your effort.

FRO will have another dedicated S2 server live in a couple days which will be set to F08 and the 'LFSCART' road courses and rules for series practise, I will pm you the passwords so you can admin the server and/or sessions when your around Tfalke.

FRO| #1 - FO8 - Kyoto Oval
FRO| #2 - FO8 - LFSCART Series tracks.

Provisional, Server sign up's for the LFSCART series.
  1. 11 / Justin Kay / USA / (TeamPlayersBlue)
Confirmed entrants.
  1. 16 / Tom Hands / England / Formula Racing / (MexicanHatBoy)
  2. 18 / T. Pasi / Finland / Formula Racing / (Maissi)
  3. 19 / Kev Smith / England / Formula Racing / (Brit_ORC)
Best! Maz

Quote :Why does it say provisional entry by my name???

Hoi Players,

I put provisional by it just in case you did not get me when chatting on the FRO server. Gets a bit hectic in there sometimes.

Server sign up's will always be listed as provisional until registered or confirmed with FALKE the series organiser, here or in person with him on one of the servers.

Excellent to see you confirmed your entry, it has all the makings of a really great race series!

See you soon, hopefully on Sunday next when we will have some practise 25minute races with qualifying and a rolling start with compulsory pit stop running from 6pm - 8pm GMT on the Formula Racing Oval server.

FRO #2 server will be public from tomorrow running LFSCART/FO8 on the series road courses.

Best, Maz
Quote :If you have already made a nice skin with your number on, please inform us.

Hi Jetko,

FRO have some skins made for our team in the Kyoto 500 and the LFSCART series.

Any chance we could retain our number selections please? as the skin maker is just finishing these team skins for our drivers entering.

#2 Tom Hands
#17 Mark Bos
#18 T. Pasi
#19 K Smith

We have another member wishing to race.

#20 / M. Duff / USA / Formula Racing Org / <Mac>
That's fine. As you're all LFSCART entries, you're guarenteed to get your numbers anyway.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG