The online racing simulator
Hey I just wanted to remind you that I will only be attending the Kyoto 500 and not the whole LFSCART series so please move me back to the Kyoto 500 list to avoid confusion.
I want to be 48 agian, I should be able to make it!
Quote from greg_slideways :I want to be 48 agian, I should be able to make it!

Um...

Number / Real Name / Country / (LFS Username)

The OP has been updated with a spreadsheet detailing your entry status.

Here
You ****s kicked me for "starting early" when I started when I was supposed to. Then banned me for stating your wrong doing. Corrupt admins if ya ask me.
Quote from SidiousX :You ****s kicked me for "starting early" when I started when I was supposed to. Then banned me for stating your wrong doing. Corrupt admins if ya ask me.

You are now unbanned from the server.

You were kicked by Mazar for what he thought was a jump start, however I've just checked the replay and confirmed that you did not.

Please refrain from using such language as you did when you returned.
Quote :You ****s kicked me for "starting early" when I started when I was supposed to. Then banned me for stating your wrong doing. Corrupt admins if ya ask me.

Mistakes happen, apologies for the kick.

Yesterday you where kicked for crashing the field. We are not corrupt, drive clean, stop swearing, read the rules and there is no problem.

You are unbanned.

Best, Maz
...I was never kicked for crashing the field? Must be confused with another person
And sorry for language, I was just so frustrated.
Quote :And sorry for language, I was just so frustrated.

Understandable. I can understand, please use the server teamspeak in future as these situations are avoidable easily with some communications.

Best, Maz
17/ J.Taylor/Ireland/ (pacesetter

Ive spoken 2 Joe and he said its ok if i provisionally sign up and I'll be there today aswell.
48 / Greg Thilesen / USA / greg_slideways
Entry List official as of 2000 UTC on 3 May 2008.

PDF format now.

d
Just letting you guys know that I'm only participating in KY500 and not to the LFSCART because I'm still in the LFSCART entrie list for some reason.
Quote from evilpimp :Just letting you guys know that I'm only participating in KY500 and not to the LFSCART because I'm still in the LFSCART entrie list for some reason.

The official Kyoto 500 List I posted has you as just for the 500. I've updated this list to include you as well.

Note to all: The official list file will be updated Sunday and Wednesday evenings. So be patient for changes to take effect.

d
Use either UK or GBR. I suggest you use UK, because GBR refers to all countries in the UK except Northern Ireland.
"Sweeden" next to Peter Frank has one two many es
Kek
077/Rob Wilson/English/(Grizzleguts)

: D
47 / Erdem Oguz / Germany / (rusha22)
for kyoto500 (i am already in LFSCART)
Quote from rusha22 :47 / Erdem Oguz / Germany / (rusha22)
for kyoto500 (i am already in LFSCART)

No need to sign up for LFSCART and KY500, the KY500 is one of the races in the LFSCART series
It's possible that I will be unable to show up for the 500.
is it possilbe to change my race number to "5"?
Yes,but make sure it's definitely 5, because somebody already has '05'
What's the point of having numbers 5, 05, and even 00, 1956 etc? Aren't they there just to identify you. It's, again, one of those things I can't understand about stock cars
Quote from hyntty :What's the point of having numbers 5, 05, and even 00, 1956 etc? Aren't they there just to identify you. It's, again, one of those things I can't understand about stock cars

i'm with you, I cannot understand it... but here we do not use Stock Cars, it is more like Indy Cars , using the FO8

but maybe American Motorsport in general , e.g. IndyCar Series

A.J. Foyt IV - Vision Racing - #2
Justin Wilson - Newman/Haas/Lanigan Racing - #02
Ryan Briscoe - Team Penske - #6
Graham Rahal - Newman/Haas/Lanigan Racing - #06

I think it could have something to do with the ChampCar-IndyCar merger in this very special case. In some entry lists Wilson and Rahal are listed under #102 and #106. Maybe the three digit one is the official case and the two digit one is just to fullfill somekind of size.

Personally I don't like this, and I hope you from NDR are aware, that these 0x numbers are forbidden in LFSCART. I just listed them with a 0, to get a tidy look into my list
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG