The online racing simulator
pheeeew... did it... 300laps + hotlap below 38
Quote from TFalke55 :pheeeew... did it... 300laps + hotlap below 38

Don't worry guys - you have until Qualifying to do it
Quote from Mazar :Hi Jetko,

FRO have some skins made for our team in the Kyoto 500 and the LFSCART series.

Any chance we could retain our number selections please? as the skin maker is just finishing these team skins for our drivers entering.

#2 Tom Hands
#17 Mark Bos
#18 T. Pasi
#19 K Smith

We have another member wishing to race.

#20 / M. Duff / USA / Formula Racing Org / <Mac>

Have you already made a skin for players?

Because the other person who has No. 11 is being difficult and doesn't want to change it. If you have already made Players a skin I will have to force the other person to change it, or to come to some agreement with you.
Quote from JO53PHS :Have you already made a skin for players?

Because the other person who has No. 11 is being difficult and doesn't want to change it. If you have already made Players a skin I will have to force the other person to change it, or to come to some agreement with you.

my original number is actually number 1. Thats whats on my skin if you will allow it....
#55 - Dru
Quote from TeamPlayersBlue :my original number is actually number 1. Thats whats on my skin if you will allow it....

Are you a champion ?
Quote : Originally Posted by JO53PHS
Have you already made a skin for players?

my original number is actually number 1. Thats whats on my skin if you will allow it....

Hi Guys,

Players is not a member of team FRO (although is welcome, hope he knows that :nod

Players is entering the LFSCART series as well as the Kyoto500. LFS CART rule book, says..no number #1 in the first year of series.

Personally i agree with that rule, no #1 until end of year.

Quote : FRO #2 server will be public from tomorrow running LFSCART/FO8 on the series road courses.

FRO | LFSCART server is now live and will be running LFSCART series road course tracks alternating through to 1 week prior to each event when it will be solely set for practise for each event.

TFalke55, JO53PHS & J@tko - I will get admin details to you later today for this server, so you can admin sessions when around.

Quote :pheeeew... did it... 300laps + hotlap below 38

Yes well under 38, well done.

Don't forget, Sunday afternoons on the FRO Oval server, practise with rolling starts, 25 plus laps races with pit stops under LFSCART rules.

Best, Mazar
Quote from TeamPlayersBlue :my original number is actually number 1. Thats whats on my skin if you will allow it....

AFAIK, we have no problem with you using No. 1 for the Kyoto 500. You can use No. 11 for the other LFSCART rounds if No.1 isn't allowed there
Quote from Mazar :

Don't forget, Sunday afternoons on the FRO Oval server, practise with rolling starts, 25 plus laps races with pit stops under LFSCART rules.

Best, Mazar

I will try and be there to drive the Safety Car if you want
Quote from JO53PHS :I will try and be there to drive the Safety Car if you want

And if he is not avaidable, I will do the safety car
Quote from hyntty :corrected that

HynTTy you failed even worsely than me. You put 'If he is avoidable' - it should be 'If he is not available'
Quote :And if he is not avaidable, I will do the safety car

Yes please falke, if you could!

See you there.

Best, Maz
74 / Alex Ulleri / Canada / (a.ulleri)

I would love to do the hole series but Sundays are motorcycle riding days.
Quote from A.Ulleri :74 / Alex Ulleri / Canada / (a.ulleri)

I would love to do the hole series but Sundays are motorcycle riding days.

There isn't a whole series. This thread is for signing up for the Kyoto 500 ONLY (Just one race)
Quote from JO53PHS :There isn't a whole series. This thread is for signing up for the Kyoto 500 ONLY (Just one race)

I think he meant that he'd liked joining LFSCART but couldn't manage it because of his sundays, so he cannot "do the whole series"

that would be my interpretation of it
Woot Woot, finished my 300 laps today.
Quote from JO53PHS :There isn't a whole series. This thread is for signing up for the Kyoto 500 ONLY (Just one race)

I was refering to LFSCART. This app is just for the 500.

Quote from TFalke55 :I think he meant that he'd liked joining LFSCART but couldn't manage it because of his sundays, so he cannot "do the whole series"

that would be my interpretation of it

Yeah, that's what I was saying.
I was making sure you weren't confused there

Just FYI, you don't need to sign up for LFSCART AND The Kyoto 500 . You are entered automatically into the KY500 if you sign up for LFSCART
Quote from JO53PHS :I was making sure you weren't confused there

Just FYI, you don't need to sign up for LFSCART AND The Kyoto 500 . You are entered automatically into the KY500 if you sign up for LFSCART

Yup, I know. Looks like a great series though. The problem with LFS is most of the leagues are in Europe and have start times when I'm at work or in the afternoon where I live. Thank god for LOTA. Hope I can run fast enough to get into the 500, should be fun.
Quote from A.Ulleri :Yup, I know. Looks like a great series though. The problem with LFS is most of the leagues are in Europe and have start times when I'm at work or in the afternoon where I live. Thank god for LOTA. Hope I can run fast enough to get into the 500, should be fun.

Its easy to run fast enough to get in. Even I can do it, and I'm the winner of the worst failure award for the LFS Beginner's cup

Luckily I won't be racing
Just noticed that I'm entered in the hole series. I'm just going for the 500....I thought we figured it all out
Quote from A.Ulleri :Just noticed that I'm entered in the hole series. I'm just going for the 500....I thought we figured it all out

We had figured it all out.

I just somehow put you in the wrong section . I must have been tired
Proud to be the World's number 1 for epic fails
At least I live up to what I truly am
If I apply now will I be able to drop out closer to the time? There's a chance I may be in norfolk for the race and/or the qualifying weekend.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG