The online racing simulator
302/Jack Honeycutt/USA/Jack
How bloody clear do I have to make it!!!

Your number / Your real name (will be your in-game name (Therefore no need for in game name!!!!)) / Nationality / *in brackets*LFSUsername*close brackets*
101 / Tiffany Green / USA / [sueycide_fd]
138 /Jonathan Bjornson /Canada / [JayEyeBee]
123 / Ronald Kasemier / Netherlands / [ronaldnl]

I hope mister mazaar can give me number 89. so i don't have to chance my skin.
i'm looking forward to race.
119/Bert Wijnholds/Netherlands/(jackal1974)
Quote from ronaldnl :89 / Ronald Kasemier / Netherlands / [ronaldnl]

I hope mister mazaar can give me number 89. so i don't have to chance my skin.
i'm looking forward to race.

That probably won't happen, because the Formula Racing Organisation have been in this right from the start. For the moment you need to change your number.

Quote from jackal1974 :33/Bert Wijnholds/Netherlands/(jackal1974)

You also need to change your number
013 / Mark Theunissen / Netherlands / [therusher]
Quote from JO53PHS :That probably won't happen, because the Formula Racing Organisation have been in this right from the start. For the moment you need to change your number.

You also need to change your number

123 alright then? :-)
Yep
is 119 ok for me then?
14. 18 / Marcel Westner / Austria / (Fischfix)

can you add my Team: [FM]Fragmaster.net

cheers!

btw. when are the next practice sessions?

and one more question: are there any regulations on car-skins?
Quote from Fischfix :

The practice sessions are held in secrecy and in the most inconvinient times I was under the impression that there will be one next weekend so you might wanna check out this forum on friday/saturday/sunday. There is supposed to be a seperate (new) thread for each practise session and someone'll put it in the race calendar as well.

And no, in the rules there are no whatsoever regulations conserning car skins. Be prepared, though, to make modifications to your skin afterwards because Jack probably just forgot to put skin regulations in the rule book
Quote from hyntty :
Quote from Fischfix :14. 18 / Marcel Westner / Austria / (Fischfix)

can you add my Team: [FM]Fragmaster.net

cheers!

The practice sessions are held in secrecy and in the most inconvinient times I was under the impression that there will be one next weekend so you might wanna check out this forum on friday/saturday/sunday. There is supposed to be a seperate (new) thread for each practise session and someone'll put it in the race calendar as well.

And no, in the rules there are no whatsoever regulations conserning car skins. Be prepared, though, to make modifications to your skin afterwards because Jack probably just forgot to put skin regulations in the rule book

Yes, there will probably be a test session this weekend, in the evening sometime. Deko will decide when.

On skins, there are no restrictions as long as you number is on the sides of your rear wings, on top of the side-pods and on the nose.

This is written somewhere, but i will ensure it is added to the rules.
808 / Oliver Peterman / Germany / (FM-Failure)
"on top of the side-pods" ok, so i need to mod mine a bit...
I am withdrawing, there isn't a way I can get 300 laps in the timeframe I have now, and I lost interest...
damn guys i have to resign from the race. i am at an openair festival at that weekend. damn damn damn...

Sign-ups will close on Monday.
238 / Steven Henri / USA / [shenri]
777 / Mark Geeland / England / ( mk1golf )
kyoto 500 only pls
The Entry List Document has been updated. Please look over it, and recall that you have 13 days now to complete all requirements or you will NOT be permitted to participate in the Kyoto 500 Official Qualifying or Race session.

Remember, you must have the following:
  • Attend at least 2 Official Practice Sessions
  • Have 300 laps registered at either KY1 or KY1R (This is checked via LFSWorld with FO8.
  • Have a hotlap faster thank 38.000 uploaded to LFSWorld. ONLY KY1/FO8 fills this.
You have until 21 June to fulfill these.

Only 5 people have so far !
Can we have some more mid-week practice sessions please? Saturday and Sunday are pretty full with league races. For example I couldn't make this evening's test because I was driving in OWRL and I can't make tomorrow evening's test because that clashes with LFSCART, which I also can't make because it's a double clash with GFC.
I'm on finals week this week, and I don't have anything till Wednesday, so I'll do some evenings during this week, and next

d
288 / Dan Sanger / USA / (Raven88)
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG