The online racing simulator
Yeah, It's no problem if you can't make it. Just give us a bit of notice

Fill out the entry line as shown in the opening post.
10 / Taha El Alaoui / Canada / (evilpimp)
Please move me from Kyoto 500 only to the full LFSCART
Quote from evilpimp :10 / Taha El Alaoui / Canada / (evilpimp)
Please move me from Kyoto 500 only to the full LFSCART

I thought you could make it in the LFSCART thread but okey... just need your teamname everything is fine
OOOOOOOOOOPS sorry wrong thread rofl.
90 \ Michael Robins \ England \ (Twozzok)
96 \ Jeremy Marsh \ USA \ (h3adbang3r)
I'm gonna kill the next person who uses back slashes

Please use forward slashes (/), because then I don't have to bother changing them once I've copied and pasted you entry details into the list
71/ jeffry Tanghe / Belgium / FRT) DCke

72/ Giovani De Spriet / Belgium / (FRT) Forza

Both server sign up's usually on FRO Server. Both members of Flanders Racing Team and will be at practice session tomorrow.

Best, Maz
1 / Peter Frank / Sweden / [Dec^]
73 / J Slater / Belgium / (FRT)Slater

He will be at the (unofficial) practice session tomorrow on the FRO|FormulaRacing.Org|#4 server.

@ JO53PHS - don't forget set and share password please

Best, Maz
Mazar, it should be Number / Real Name (full name) / Country / LFS username

Not their in game name.

Quote from Decubal :1 / Peter Frank / Sweden / [Dec^]

No. 1 is already taken. Please pick a different one.

My entry list is now somewhat of an incomplete mess
Hi

3/Jon Grainger/England/(ferraif40)

Jon
Quote from ferraif40 :Hi

3/Jon Grainger/England/(ferraif40)

Jon

Choose a different number because that one is taken

Can you please check the entry list to make sure that number isn't taken! Don't just pluck a random number outta the air.
Quote :Mazar, it should be Number / Real Name (full name) / Country / LFS username

Got it wrong to, this is correct details..

73 / Mike Slater / England / mikeSlater

Team - FRT

Best, Maz
Need to change these too...

71/ jeffry Tanghe / Belgium / FRT) DCke

72/ Giovani De Spriet / Belgium / (FRT) Forza
982 / Bernd Seeger / Germany / (made82)
Hi,

Is it possible to join the race without entering the qualify session and start from last possition? The weekend of 22 june is F1 GP in France and I'm there the whole weekend. The rest of the demands is no problem. And to participate the qualif sessions is not listed in things to complete before entering, so I think it is no problem. Hey, someone has to start from the last possition

So add me to the list om racers :

9 / Hans Vandale / Belgium / (hanzime)

Cu on track
Hanziboy
Hans Vandale
admin http://www.liveforspeed.be
-
(hanzime) DELETED by hanzime : mistake
Quote from hanzime :Hi,

Is it possible to join the race without entering the qualify session and start from last possition? The weekend of 22 june is F1 GP in France and I'm there the whole weekend. The rest of the demands is no problem. And to participate the qualif sessions is not listed in things to complete before entering, so I think it is no problem. Hey, someone has to start from the last possition

Cu on track
Hanziboy
Hans Vandale

I'm afraid this isn't possible. Since we have 40+ racers entering, qualifying will decide who gets to compete in the race.

There is a very small chance that there will be 29 or less qualifyers, in which case, you will be allowed a place at the back.

I will add you onto the list as a possibility, but if you don't turn up at qualifying your chance of being able to compete is almost non existent.

Just how it is really
Quote from hanzime :Hi,

Cu on track
Hanziboy
Hans Vandale

As long as you try an attend an official practice session in the weeks before, which I will announce times, then you are eligible.

But those who take times in qualifying will get precedence over those who post no times.

As JO53PHS said.

d
Quote from JO53PHS :I'm afraid this isn't possible. Since we have 40+ racers entering, qualifying will decide who gets to compete in the race.

There is a very small chance that there will be 29 or less qualifyers, in which case, you will be allowed a place at the back.

I will add you onto the list as a possibility, but if you don't turn up at qualifying your chance of being able to compete is almost non existent.

Just how it is really

I tought you guys are running on a server of 500 servers?? Did you know that you can ask for a max of client slots (47) for a single event? Without paying more. We have 24/7, (23slots) 2 servers online from 500 servers. And they have told us that was possible if we needed that for 1 single event.

Cu on track
Hanziboy
Quote from hanzime :I tought you guys are running on a server of 500 servers?? Did you know that you can ask for a max of client slots (47) for a single event? Without paying more. We have 24/7, (23slots) 2 servers online from 500 servers. And they have told us that was possible if we needed that for 1 single event.

Cu on track
Hanziboy

You can have 47 people in a server, but only 32 cars racing at one time. Count in the safety car and its 31.
Quote from hanzime :I tought you guys are running on a server of 500 servers?? Did you know that you can ask for a max of client slots (47) for a single event? Without paying more. We have 24/7, (23slots) 2 servers online from 500 servers. And they have told us that was possible if we needed that for 1 single event.

Cu on track
Hanziboy

The server we use for the event will be provided by Storm Servers. They are going to give us a server as sponsorship for the event.

In return, all we have to do is stick a storm servers logo on everything, everywhere. A Kyoto 500 .dds advert pack will be released in the near future
-
(TFalke55) DELETED by TFalke55
52 / Jake Lennan / Canada / (LazLoW)

LFSW - lapcount on KY1 FO8 : 405
I'm number 12 on the hotlap list at 0:36.85
Sign ups will formally close on the 27th May. After this date, additional sign ups will be chosen on a case-by-case basis.
100/Jon Grainger/England/ferraif40

Jon
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG