The online racing simulator
In American racing, be it dirt track ovals (Outlaws or stock F1 as the UK knows it), stock car (NASCAR, ARCA) or Indy, the number is a representation of you.

You basically stick to one number and that number does more than identify you. That number becomes you. It becomes a symbol for you. Such as Earnhardt's #3. Dale will always be known as the 3 and current sprint cup drivers do not use that number out of respect. This is the main reason for all that fuss when Dale Jr. changed his number. So many ppl had to get re-tattoos because of that

Sometimes a number can represent a team. Woods Brothers team is always 21 and will always be that way no matter what driver comes over. Usually people do not switch numbers and they usually only do so when they change to a new team. And of course there are exceptions in which, some drivers/teams dont stick with a number or dont care what number represents them. But a lot do and it's become a tradition in American racing to have it as a symbol of you or your team

In European racing number is not given that much importance especially in high caliber leagues like F1.
You can 'take' me off the list, I am not gonna make it, sorry, I am not at my PC whole summer probably, coming back home at the end of summer.
Say, is it possible to run as a team? 2 people per car? I'm fiddling with the idea.
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :Say, is it possible to run as a team? 2 people per car? I'm fiddling with the idea.

Sorry, this is prohibited by the regulations. Car sharing is forbidden.

d
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :Say, is it possible to run as a team? 2 people per car? I'm fiddling with the idea.

Tut tut... haven't read the rules eh?
I swear at one stage that was part of the rules.
Quote from AstroBoy :I swear at one stage that was part of the rules.

It is part of the rules

Administrative Rules Section, No.2:

Quote :
2. No car sharing is allowed

Would it be posible to be removed from this, my computer has pretty much died, even browsing the web is near impossible sometimes >_<
333 / Bailey Groutage / USA / (RE Amemiya)

I go thooked on the f08, now to rack up 300 miles :P
031 / A.Brosseau/USA/ (over-rev)
Quote from Twozzok :Would it be posible to be removed from this, my computer has pretty much died, even browsing the web is near impossible sometimes >_<

Yes, that's fine If it improves, give us a bell and we'll put you back in again.

Quote from RE Amemiya :333 / Bailey Groutage / USA / (RE Amemiya)

I go thooked on the f08, now to rack up 300 miles :P

Quote from Over-Rev :31 / A.Brosseau/USA/ (over-rev)

Welcome to both of you.
Quote from Over-Rev :31 / A.Brosseau/USA/ (over-rev)

Please check the sign ups list and choose a different number.
031?
99/Jakob Laurberg/Denmark/[FM]benni/lamerr

Change of plans, number to 99 if possible, team changed aswell,,
sorry for the trouble i may have caused due to this new change of plans..

And btw can someone be so kind to let me in on when the next practice event is taking place so I can be there in order to join the 500.
Quote from lamerr :007/Jakob Laurberg/Denmark/[GWR]benni

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL nice number xD I'll make sure I stay far so I don't get shot :S
Quote from evilpimp :LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL nice number xD I'll make sure I stay far so I don't get shot :S

No worries, number changed, however dont worry bout it u`ll never catch me
Quote from lamerr :

And btw can someone be so kind to let me in on when the next practice event is taking place so I can be there in order to join the 500.

Don't worry, we don't organise practice sessions in secret , a new thread will always be made in our subforum to inform you of practice events
Quote from lamerr :No worries, number changed, however dont worry bout it u`ll never catch me

Your right, ill start in front and do a lap n catch up behind u but wont manage to overlap.
Quote from JO53PHS :Don't worry, we don't organise practice sessions in secret , a new thread will always be made in our subforum to inform you of practice events

Thank You, sorry Im a big noob, could You enlighten me as to where I can find the subforum then Much appreciated
Quote from lamerr :Thank You, sorry Im a big noob, could You enlighten me as to where I can find the subforum then Much appreciated

You're posting in it
-
(ronaldnl) DELETED by ronaldnl
Can I just remind everyone of the entry format, because you're all doing it wrong now

Your number / Your real name (will be your in-game name (Therefore no need for in game name!!!!)) / Nationality / *in brackets*LFSUsername*close brackets*
001/Jaward Munir/England/(J Myster)
38/Maarten Noordhoek/The Netherlands/ramses/[FM]2March

thanks for organizing this!
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG