The online racing simulator
#51 - J.B.
Quote from tristancliffe :No skid marks

What was that guy's name?

(There was a fad where a guy on the forums would go on and on about skidmarks and he also liked to use the hug smiley. This ended with Scawen putting this entry in the patch log: skid marks added :hug

EDIT: LOL, I just finished reading this thread and I wasn't even the first to pick up on that.
I remember ART fondly.

And whoa, FRED. Long time no see.
lol @ sim socks
On the subject of nostalgia, ScHiZ has had that avatar for ever!
Oh, and never ever forget she who must be obeyed and the infamous chair :P
Quote from Vykos69 :Oh, and never ever forget she who must be obeyed and the infamous chair :P

Nope lost me on that one Joe. I am still looking for the vid I done of you Dancing. Now Thats Classic
team 400 gti blackwood servers.
for the OG drifters : teh luckinator, moregore, bunta
Quote from senn :You know you're a long time LFS player if u can remember...

- When the version number started with .0
Having to download the skins from the lfs-depo or something named like that ...there was also an application, not sure if official development or customer side, which would check for new skins uploaded int hat site and download them to you PC... otherwise it was all white cars around
Quote from rafo_cardenas :Having to download the skins from the lfs-depo or something named like that ...there was also an application, not sure if official development or customer side, which would check for new skins uploaded int hat site and download them to you PC... otherwise it was all white cars around

LFS-Files was the site I think.
Far too many F&F Eclipse skins on there.
...the graphics were really bad
....the car slided a lot...
...wasn't as competitive
I didn't think the graphics were that bad.
The car slid a lot, but was controllable most of the time

How much of S1/pre-S1 do you really remember Harjun, or have you just downloaded old versions recently (which isn't the same).
Quote from tristancliffe :I didn't think the graphics were that bad.
The car slid a lot, but was controllable most of the time

How much of S1/pre-S1 do you really remember Harjun, or have you just downloaded old versions recently (which isn't the same).

i remember S1 P...and F
...if you can remember the time you actually enjoyed the online community.
If join date < S1 release date

(tristan, sry, you're nuskool :P )
Tristan hacksawing his Momo to fit my kitchen table, when all he needed to do was undo the screws
If you remember the 'inverse handbrake' mod
(if no-one else remembers, i've got confused )
Quote from _Rob_ :If you remember the 'inverse handbrake' mod
(if no-one else remembers, i've got confused )

Ah yes, the negative friction bug/exploit
#75 - Don

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG