The online racing simulator
errr it starts today, till 20...
Quote from Gabkicks :so how did it go?

The actual show starts today. I will be there for the weekend ( have a fulltime job so stops me going today and tomorrow )
For people that are going. It's looking like we will be having a "Fastest Lap Comp" with hopefully £100 going to the fastest driver over the weekend.

Good Luck, and cya there
Quote from Fordman :For people that are going. It's looking like we will be having a "Fastest Lap Comp" with hopefully £100 going to the fastest driver over the weekend.

Good Luck, and cya there

I could seriously do with £100.

Will it be unlocked, or should I start practicing the XRT again? Which track/car? Can I bring my own setup :P Not that I'm after an unfair advantage, I'm just after £100!

Edit: My God! For the first time ever I've just forwarded one of those chain mail things the girls send, cos it said if I didn't I'd miss out on a big prize tomorrow between 1pm and 4pm, and I need all the luck I can get :something
#80 - axus
Quote from tristancliffe :I could seriously do with £100.

Will it be unlocked, or should I start practicing the XRT again? Which track/car? Can I bring my own setup :P Not that I'm after an unfair advantage, I'm just after £100!

Lol. Memorise Bob's easy race sets off by heart.
:d
Attached images
comp.jpg
tristancliffe I have a plan. Slip Fordman a tenner to put the Dirt tires on the car for everyone, then when it comes to your go, put the slicks on. Sure to win unless you spin it
Grammar mistake on that poster
lol @ the poster. It says only your fastest time counts. As if anyone would want their slower times to count.

Did I miss something, cos it still doesn't say the car/track, and I want to know if I need to err, look at pictures, () of FO8's at Westhill or XRT's at Blackwood...
Quote from tristancliffe :lol @ the poster. It says only your fastest time counts. As if anyone would want their slower times to count.

Did I miss something, cos it still doesn't say the car/track, and I want to know if I need to err, look at pictures, () of FO8's at Westhill or XRT's at Blackwood...

You will have to wait ( :shhh: ) even I don't know yet
"drive as many times are you like"

Weren't typing this and shouting at someone were you?
What about those car skins (on the posters) which have a real brand names and logos on them? Does that bring any legal problems?
None of the final images we used for the posters and postcards, had real brands or logos on them.
Postcards for MPHexpo:

nice stuff KiD

it looks awsome:lovies3d:
It those doesn't bring any attention - nothing does (except live footage of LFS ).
Well, what a day. Got there at about 10.30 (it opened at 10). Looked around a bit at the nice cars. Saw Jeremy Clarkson's show (with Hamster and Needell) which was awesome. Then spent 8 hours helping at the Cyberseat stand with Fordman (who says hi, but has no internet connection tonight) at JJ72.

I think I've sold LFS to at least half a dozen people, and plenty more are very interested - lots want to check LFS.net out. And plenty of people had a go on the cyber seat - most were poor, but a few got into the 1m50's (XFG at BLGP).

Played with many cars and tracks (unlocked S2 (by Scawen) at P11 stage too!). With the cyberseats updated drivers it feels really good. REALLY good. Speed7 pedals, but only a Logitech Wingman wheel, which ruined it a bit.

Going back tomorrow (trade pass ), and apparently Jeremy Clarkson and Tiff Needell are going to see if they can beat the times set by Fordie and me! NO CHANCE

Hope to see more of you there tomorrow.
OMG at least a REDMomo.
or even a dfp..
They have a momo racing, but don't have the software to make it work (or something). But I've told them about the DFP, and they are going to get one, cos the 900 degree mode will be more natural for non-LFSers, as real cars have slightly more lock than 180 degrees (the Wingman's).
shame i cant come sounds fun
Get some pictures if you get anyone like Jeremy Clarkson or Tiff Needell driving as it would be a great promo for Live for Speed

Keiran
Oh, we plan to And a soundbite or two as well

Clarkson says "LFS is the best racing simulation yet" = £££ (sales of LFS)
Sounds very good
Oh my rod. You so need to get some videos of that D:

Shame there aren't more cyberseats. Could have a 1 on 1 race with them
What's the combo that's being used in the competition then?

MPH'05 Show and Live for Speed
(241 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG