The online racing simulator
Thats great Fordie!!!!!!

Somehow you've managed to make a boring collection of clips from a motorshow worth watching. Do I really pull so many silly expressions?
Quote from tristancliffe :Do I really pull so many silly expressions?

No your face just looks like that all the time.
:sheep:
thanks for the footage Fordie
those girls are HAWT!
I must have made a mistake, you guys sure this is the Live for speed forum? There are more posts here about girls than cars
Steve rolls da streets of Live for Speed with his pimp hand, I swear.....
Argh what was I driving at that moment :o, I was driving with my mouth open like petter Solberg do??? Geeeeezzzz.
Quote from JJ72 :Argh what was I driving at that moment :o, I was driving with my mouth open like petter Solberg do??? Geeeeezzzz.

But it makes you faster. Rather then the air going around, it goes through o_O
Hmmmm, I think that might have been the FZ50 at Kyoto National against some AI. Good job there weren't many flies about
thats alright, i figured out that when im pushing it really hard on my bike or lfs, i stick my tounge slightly out the side of my mouth, dog with its head out the window style
the reason why people do that is to show they dont want to be disturbed because they are in deep concentration, similar to when a baby sticks its tounge out at crappy food (sort of).
Quote from ayrton senna 87 :similar to when a baby sticks its tounge out at crappy food (sort of).

so essentially lfs is crappy food ?
no
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken

MPH'05 Show and Live for Speed
(241 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG