The online racing simulator
I always impressed with the stuff spankmeyer and DeadWolfBones post here

Good work, keep it up
Have to say, I can absolutely not notice it sucked by the looks of those pictures. Amazing, as always.
Quote from ATHome :I always impressed with the stuff spankmeyer and DeadWolfBones post here

Good work, keep it up

I forgot Don

Picture of "midnight" sun in norway.

Dunno if any good, I thought it was decent :<
the only interesting thing in there is the sun, people and the bird...horizon tilted and the rest is empty boring space...you can crop it, level the horizon and it would be good image
better?

Do you know what level means?
apparently not
Make the water appear flat, and not tilted. The first one you posted for example.
First one is still a few degrees down on the right side, but it's the closest for sure.
Really want to get out and about with the camera but the weather up here in NE Scotland has been awfull every time i get a day off come on summer get going ffs!!!!
Midnight sun @ lands end?
Quote from spankmeyer :Lens change technique in mid-air. Discuss.

http://youtu.be/XOeHOeATGrI

Right! I'll break the ice.

Well he is practically sitting with the camera bag in his lap so he's surprisingly slow at changing lenses. Also no extra points for dangling anything valuable above certain destruction.

Which brings me to another related thing: I really dislike shoulder bags with a flap. Makes fast lens changes impossible as the damn flap is always in the way. Maybe it's my butter fingers too but please share your recommendations for a good shoulder bag that doesn't scream 'camera bag',
I've got the Think Tank Retrospective 20 on my wishlist, but I haven't actually used it, so I can't vouch for it.
Quote from Don :

more @ http://don.vn.cz/photos/honda-civic-type-r/

Very clean and cool work again.

If you're Photochopping these, I'd perhaps remove the signpost from far left side of the frame and the P-sign. They seem kind of distracting but this is all just trying to think of something else to say than 'great work'.
Spam-o-holic
Spinoff shoot at the end of the day.

Aaand a test shot from upcoming stuff which is turning up nice.

whats the upcoming theme? women+period XD

Camera Showoff
(5560 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG