The online racing simulator
While you guys are all shooting cars, sports, and hot chicks licking fire, I was chillin and relaxin out on the beach. Sorry mine don't compare to those above......

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Sunrise over the water

My daughter chillin out on the beach with a book

Some beach scenery

Hunting for shark teeth

Beach model

The new Myrtle Beach boardwalk

Aligator

More reading out on the balcony. Little stinker gets stupid little 3 word sentence books she has to read for homework in school while she reads chapter books on her own .

My oldest

Finished off vacation with some RC Airshow the following day of coming home.

Quote from mrodgers :[...]I was chillin and relaxin out on the beach.[...]

That was pretty cool. Very good photos, and your daughter is so cute when reading!
She looks very smart. I think it's very good when children like to read when young, they develop many of their skills doing that.

epic colours! noice
Lunchtime yesterday with the 35/1.4:

Some of my stuff. I really enjoy my new-old camera,it's used but good for learning,Olympus e-400,huge step from the digital camera,enjoying it alot. Some of better shots:

That's it for now.
Few from MG Live

I might have a few more if I can find some pics that aren't ruined by Silverstone's stupid 50 foot high fences

Some 180/2.8 ED from lunchtime:

Sun just now (7PM), through the smoke from the Los Conchas wildfire in Los Alamos:

135/2 @ f/2 and MFD:
-
(Myffe) DELETED by Myffe : O wait I have already posted this
Beautiful stuff there!
It's just amazing guys how you make such a wonderful shots.... I just can't stop staring at them... It's feels like being at deviantART
Went to Brands Hatch on the weekend to see some really epic cars on track.......

Quote from doyal :Went to Brands Hatch on the weekend to see some really epic cars on track.......

Cool cars and captures.
Quote from doyal :Went to Brands Hatch on the weekend to see some really epic cars on track.......

Oh man why cant Finland have things like that
I'll copy Doyal

You and doyal make me go. :eye-poppi

seriously cool cars
Taking those rally pics, putting them on desktop background with rotation every 5 minutes = <3

Thanks!
Artsy stuff inbound!
i like this one very much but you could crop it on the top :P

Camera Showoff
(5560 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG