The online racing simulator
Making LFS Movies!
(561 posts, started )
Quote from TFalke55 :depends on the movie editor, you have.

I have Ulead Video Studio 9, and there is an area "picture" where you can make picture in video (overlay), or video in video. The text stuff is to make in an area wich is called Textes... In CyberLink PowerDirector it is the same. For these functions I have in both a database where i can upload the videos/pictures and then via drag&drop choose them and sort them.

Now I have a question:

What do I need to capture LFS in HD to make an HD Video? (Video Studio 9 can handle with up to 1280x720, 25fps)

Fraps. And set the resoultion in LFS to as high as possible. Now you go record the full screen with Fraps. In your movie editor, just change the values to fit your HD template and you are good to go.
Quote from STAM1NA :Fraps. And set the resoultion in LFS to as high as possible. Now you go record the full screen with Fraps. In your movie editor, just change the values to fit your HD template and you are good to go.

okey... is it a new version? because when I record something with fraps it will be resized to something like 640*480. or is it only with the buyed version possible?

EDIT: Tested it with my version: GameRes: 1280*1024 resulting VideoRes: 640*512, version 2.9.2
record in full size, not half size...
there's a tick in Fraps
Quote from squidhead :record in full size, not half size...
there's a tick in Fraps

sry, but i chose full-size:

EDIT my settings: Detect best sound input, record sound, no cursor, 25 fps, Full-size
EDIT 2: seems to be a software problem, it makes no difference between full- and half-size, I'm just downloading a new version.

EDIT 3: works now, thank you.
Is there any Sony Vegas 7.0 online video or text lessons please
Google: Vegas 7 Tutorials
There is pretty mutch and good tutorials @ youtube.com.
Quote from Andrei221 :Can someone tell me how can i add special effects on a part of the movie? for example i want the blur in the 2:02 minute of the movie..how can i do that? it adds the blur to all the movie if i try .

Soft : Adobe Premiere

BUMP!
How can i do those?
Hi ive just read alot of pages on this and cant find a sloution to my problem im having,

i am using fraps and want to take some pics/ make movies but when i take pics or make a movie it only shows inside the car in the view im driving in??

can i setup cameras to video me around a track or a camera to take pics somewhere on track?

Corey
Quote from Corey_XR4I :Hi ive just read alot of pages on this and cant find a sloution to my problem im having,

i am using fraps and want to take some pics/ make movies but when i take pics or make a movie it only shows inside the car in the view im driving in??

can i setup cameras to video me around a track or a camera to take pics somewhere on track?

Corey

V is the key you want to try out.
Also, you want to try pressing SHIFT-U and use the arrow keys as well as the right mouse button to fly over the tracks.
Yea V = view but i want to make a video of myself in solo mode, can i not just make a camera stay at one corner and only record that corner?
Problem here!

I've recorded in LFS at a speed of 0.125. Then in Vegas I need to accelerate it 8X to reach the "normal" speed. But right click - properties, type in 8, but it only writes 4...IDK why, it only accelerates the clips 4X when I need 8X.
Any suggestions?
Quote from Corey_XR4I :Yea V = view but i want to make a video of myself in solo mode, can i not just make a camera stay at one corner and only record that corner?

Just do what STAM1NA says
Press Shift-U to stay at one point (be sure 'follow car' is set to NO)
Anyone #404 please?
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Anyone #404 please?

There is no way to change the play back speed to 8.0 in vegas. You need some kind of external program to speed the video up for you. Also note that if your recording in .125 you need to adjust you fraps to record at 10 FPS or else #1 the files will be huge and #2, depending upon what program you use, they usually adjust speed in FPS, not the actual speed of the video. Besides, 30 FPS at .125 is a waste.

I'm pretty happy with .25 at 30 FPS and incresing the speed by 4 and now that I'm upgrading my computer I think I'll be even happier. Unless your computer's FPS are under 30 I would just use .25... :twocents:
I really need help quickly, please guys! So I want to make a text go through all the pictures http://img179.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pomocyjs7.jpg But when I click on the edge of the text and then drag it to the end, it just repeats itself. So how should I make the text bar longer? Thank you in advance.
You need to click the little box in the top right corner of the text event, which will open the media generator/editor thing. When this tab opens at the top of it you will be able to change the length(duration), width and height. Hope that's what you're looking for.

Btw, I have Vegas 6, hopefully it's the same as 7...
Quote from U4IK ST8 :You need to click the little box in the top right corner of the text event, which will open the media generator/editor thing. When this tab opens at the top of it you will be able to change the length(duration), width and height. Hope that's what you're looking for.

Btw, I have Vegas 6, hopefully it's the same as 7...

The basics didn't change at all. I am using Vegas since version 4 and the main window still looks and works the same (basically).
I did a video today, 3x time, and its 850megabytes... and if I upload it to youtube or to anything it will take like 2 days, how i make it smaller?...
Quote from chanoman315 :I did a video today, 3x time, and its 850megabytes... and if I upload it to youtube or to anything it will take like 2 days, how i make it smaller?...

Compress it. People should learn to read the first post before posting.
Quote from (SaM) :Compress it. People should learn to read the first post before posting.

i dont use virtual dub... srry and if you dont wanna help dont answer me, dont need to answer too rude dude...
Quote from chanoman315 :i dont use virtual dub... srry and if you dont wanna help dont answer me, dont need to answer too rude dude...

lol... you think he doesn't want to help you? He is the one who started this thread in the first place! nearly 3 years ago!!.... you think he has answered this question before in these 14 pages?? lol he's not being rude, he's only pointing you in the right direction. I know this thread is a place to ask questions but I'm sure there are other questions similar to this posted in this thread, I know I've seen it and I'm only here 1 year...

Ok, I looked for you just to prove.... this was on page 3 of this thread and it may help you, maybe not.... http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=80817#post80817
if it doesn't help well you're on your own mate...
You need a codec (Xvid, DivX, ...) to compress your video. You will also need to try around with those codecs to find the best setting for your video. Good luck.

Making LFS Movies!
(561 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG