The online racing simulator
Pukekohe.

Failing that, Mid-Ohio would be good, as would Oulton Park
Nürburgring and Aston South (AS8)
Just some quotes...
Quote from Flamingm4r10 :... Nürburgring would be awesome ...

Quote from Ger Roady :Why not add the Nürburgring also ?

Quote from add38 :Nürburgring please !!!

Quote from Eagle18 :Seing the Nürburgring also known as Nordschleife in LFS would be perfect for me ...

Quote from =C.R= Boomshanka :...some real tracks like nurburgring ring ...

Quote from chavm481 :at least a narrow bumpy nurburgring like track would be nice

Quote from Nathan_French_14 :... Nurburgring, ...

Quote from R00KIE :... now LFS could use a few long tracks like nordschleife/nurburgring. ...

Quote from Inouva :... I hope in the future (or next´s patch´s) we have nurburgring

Quote from Qvarnis :I would love to see an narrow, bumpy and very fast countryside circuit. Maybe something like Nürburgring, ...

Quote from harjun :i want nurburgring

Quote from Berseker_d :... Nurburgring (Norschleife) ...

Quote from X tempor :i want to see ... and nurburgring

Quote from Simpson :full Nurburgring +1

Quote from -xdream- :+1 Nurburgring ...

Quote from MIDWINTER :... nurburgring!! ...

Quote from Mikkel Petersen :nurburgring please.

Quote from anarchypredator :I could be amazing to drive on the Nürburgring with LFS physic's engine, ...

Quote from DaveWS :Not forgetting the Nurburgring, ...

Quote from dravgunov :Nürburgring Nordshleife

Quote from Omen :...Nürburgring.

Quote from GkillaC :... would be really cool to have a Nurburgring for lfs. ...

Quote from Badyk :The Nurburgring would be awesome ...

Quote from hideaki-san :Nurburgring please! ...

Quote from WIGGA :I would like to see the Nürburgring ...

Quote from tpa :... I want the Nürburgring in LFS too

+1 to all above.

Also Aston South (AS8) designed by Pietter.
Attached images
AS8.jpg
Test Track
And as test track it can be cool to have test track from TopGear.Or not?
Quote from adamshl :Also Aston South (AS8) designed by Pietter.

You alredy have something like that. It's National, and only difference is the upper loop.

Quote from sviccc13211 :And as test track it can be cool to have test track from TopGear.Or not?

It can be cool for you to get S2, in there is a lot of tracks.
Quote from matijapkc :You alredy have something like that. It's National, and only difference is the upper loop.

So what?

We already have too...

south city configuration:
classic looks like town course
classic looks like chicane route
city long looks like town course
chicane route looks like city long

aston configuration:
historic looks like grand prix
historic looks like grand tourning
grand prix looks like grand tourning

These are just some examples.

:bowdown: I thank god that developers don't share your thinking, because in LFS today, we would have 3 cars and 3 tracks, one configuration for each track.
Quote from matijapkc :You alredy have something like that. It's National, and only difference is the upper loop.

i think you are in correct here,

the thing about AS National is that it gets boring with slower cars. now this screen shot or AS South as he called it. is perfect with slower cars. its just way more cornering and not that long straids anymore. i really think that this could turn in too a very good track, if you ask me.

maybe i need to include that i love the AS Nat Rev ( first sector , and i love as club last sector ) so in my eyes the Dream !
Quote from adamshl :So what?

:bowdown: I thank god that developers don't share your thinking, because in LFS today, we would have 3 cars and 3 tracks, one configuration for each track.

you are 100% correct, I don't get why people wants that many different environment. I better have 10 environments with 100 configurations. instead of 20 environments or maybe 50 environment. i think there is noting wrong with the amount off configurations on one environment when lfs is doing.

Then why don't ask the devs to make a program (and release it) to change track configurations... Maybe then would everyone found a track for himself.
Quote from matijapkc :
Then why don't ask the devs to make a program (and release it) to change track configurations... Maybe then would everyone found a track for himself.

If you want you can ask developers. I know what you'll get a response and I agree with them 100%.
Quote :Answer to: Can I make my own cars/tracks for LFS?:
No - Live for Speed is still in development therefore there are no car or track editors available at this time. Also it's not yet possible to import other 3d formats into the game. However we will probably release the editors at some point in the future when most of the LFS development is finished.

Thats all that's needed and wanted, a editor.

You can flame me now
Quote from IKke5165 :

You can flame me now

by adding that too you post , you know its something that not correct you just know it
Quote from matijapkc :It can be cool for you to get S2, in there is a lot of tracks.

Yes i will.I must just wait for money 15 days.Im playing LFS for about 4 years and i dont have S2 license =-O
But with buying S2 i dont get new track i mentioned.
Quote from sviccc13211 :Yes i will.I must just wait for money 15 days.Im playing LFS for about 4 years and i dont have S2 license =-O
But with buying S2 i dont get new track i mentioned.

We don't have it too...
Well since we have so many British racing tracks, one Japanese and one Jamaican maybe we should have a far eastern track like f.e. something like Bahrain where there's a lot of sand. Later if it's not possible yet the wind could move sand on the track making the race more difficult.

I'd also love to have some central European circuits something like Spa or Nurburgring. There has been many requests for Nordschleife so I think a good idea would be to make a track based on the Nordschleife for endurance races. Then we could also have a GP track based on Nurburgring and maybe a club track too.
Yeah i agree on the OIL Temperature part..
A track should exist to put oil temp to the ultimate test

More OFFroad - rallycross tracks!!

City track would be really nice

London look-a-like city would be really cool : )

City track witch has crossroad
Not a bridge over the road but real deal..This would be awsome

Mountain Theme would be really cool..
I bet youvew all heard about mini-s and other cars cruiseing in canyon roads..
Would be awsome to test ur raceing skill somewhere like canyon
Green Hell totaly or something big in nature
It will never going to happen but Nürburgring Nordschleife.

Thanks
I still think a mountainside desert track would be a pretty awesome track to have, like, it roughly circles around a mountain, it would be about the size of Aston.

It would look kinda like the mountain pass from this episode of Top Gear, it would be good also to have the railings on the side of the road unfixed so crashing into them would result in the car falling off the mountain, forcing the players to keep the car in control.
green hell with all the variations+gp track
spa will be awesome too
Brands Hatch Indy
Brands Hatch GP
Brands Hatch Rallycross

Track's only down the road from me really.
KY4

Quote from Andrumaru :KY4

Those entrances at the National circuit would be deadly!

But with some work, why not?

Tracks we wanna see in S3
(509 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG