The online racing simulator
I would like to see narrow twisty track with uphills and downhills just around the map of some of the tracks we have before and great to drift or blast in open weelers
I would like to see a japanese mountain touge track!
Le Mans...Dijon Prenois and DAYTONA
Silverstone and The Nurburgrings North Ring
I believe it would be the best if LFS is still open for mods.

Rfactor have every week some new Tracks, off course not every is good, but there a a lot of talented modders, they can make every Track we wanted here.

I dont wanna see any single track with variations i want to play alot of tracks with variations. This is only makeble by the community, not by a single man.
(sorry Eric, we love your trackdesign but its to less for playing the whole time)

We need support and permission of the devs to make GOOD MODS.
We are waiting for Rockingham since 5 mounth, (maybe we wait another 5 mounth) ok its possibly to have much variation on these Track, but after 3 mounth driving its still boring too. I bet.

Maybee the communtity can vote wich mods will permit to play online and wich not, to prevent a split of comunnity.
Spa Francorchamps and Nürburgring would be awesome, altho i think that Nordschliefe will get abit toooo long, it will also be quite hard to make, we have to think about the programmers too.
Yes Nordschleife would be great but the rfaktor moding TEAM work 3 1/2 years on Nordschleife 2.2 and there are it still working on these. How long will Eric work on these alone???

These are only dreams!

The only way is, to open the doors for modders.
Why not a nordschleife-style fantasy track?

I believe it would be nice to have a very long fantasy track which, on the contrary to Nurburgring, would have some different and smaller inner configurations...

As far for modding, I think that is a risk. RFactor has some good mods but also has a lot of crap! And there will always be the guys that use this MOD 'cause in that MOD they drive like a hog in a bicycle. :P

Let the devs do their job and let's hope for some really good new content...
Yes its very Risk. I Agree with you, but its the same risk as less Content over Years, i hope there a lot more new Stuff in S3 as Scawen said to us.

Rfaktor2 came out in Q2, Real time Race came out in some mounth.
And Iracing is also very strong with contents.

We need a little more for S3 as only 1 Track more & 1 Car more and newer Physics. Thats to less for playing LFS next 1-2 Years with waiting for next patches.
I wanna se a track wiht alot of corners big and small

DRIFT
#287 - e.M
modding could only work if only devs would deside which are usable and implement it to lfs
or we can vote, which is playable offline and which online. Risk, Risk, Risk.
I'd like to see something like Oulton Park. It's a nice short track but definitely complex enough
I like the idea of a dirt oval for a saturday night short track style atmosphere.. I don't know how many of these there are in the United States that run every week throughout the summer. Banking 7-15 degrees 1/4 to 2/3 of a mile track.

That or something like Bristol Motor Speedway would attract alot of American racing fans. Daytona Superspeedway with its Infeild Course and its Moto-GP Track (different road course veriation) is another real track possability.

What do you guys think?
I dont't think the devs would go to the USA to take the photos of the track etc.
thay dont need..

google earth..

fantasy oval..

would be nice to have a smaller oval whit tarmac and a open center.. =)
Yes! Long beach!
I'd like to see the Eurocircuit Valkenswaard Rallycross Track inside LFS!

I'm a marshal there every now and then
Quote from Mr_Lonely :thay dont need..

google earth..

fantasy oval..

would be nice to have a smaller oval whit tarmac and a open center.. =)

Google Earth is not good enough to develop a track inside a game.
Maybe YES for modders for games as rFactor, but then the tracks will never be as realistic.
Tsukuba (Japan)
Willow Springs (USA)
Virginia International Raceway (USA)
and Laguna Seca (USA)
How about something like Darlington South Carolina? I saw the announcement about "Darlington" and thought that it was the American track lol.. That is the most technical oval I think has ever been created...
#298 - e.M
u all should get real cuz we ll get rock just becouse devs had a chance to scan it for free and is near them so i dont believe about any other real track in lfs maybe few more fake ones so stop dreaming about ur favorite tracks unless u have the money to buy a licence and scan the track
Basically i would be more than happy if they relased the track they have done in S1/pre S1. I think it was called Miami, and looked like South City. I would love it.
Quote from e.M :u all should get real cuz we ll get rock just becouse devs had a chance to scan it for free and is near them so i dont believe about any other real track in lfs maybe few more fake ones so stop dreaming about ur favorite tracks unless u have the money to buy a licence and scan the track

I agree, I'm just sugjesting some tracks they could make copys similar to really

Tracks we wanna see in S3
(509 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG