The online racing simulator
Quote from Chaos :such track exists, and you can drive on it with you car... it's a kind of toll road now...
Nurburgring Nordschleife 13 miles, 73 bends

i think he was being sarcastic. most racers know about it and how you can pay per lap to drive on it.

speedfreak227
Three suggestions

1 Mille Miglia (italian for 1000 miles) is a classic race (would that be long enough for ya ?)
2 The race from my office (Newcastle) to Edinburgh (about 120 miles), with a package that has to be there in less than an hour and a half. The A68 or the A697, without a doubt, two of the finest roads in the world, (if you've ever driven them, you'll know)
3 The race to find a parking space in London, on a weekday morning !
Bathurst
the bathurst for all the aussie fans
#54 - JTbo
Motopark, Finland or something like it would be nice, there is nice hill parts and also few bit technical turns, braking downhill and turning same time, so will be mostly for bit more advanced racers?
In a future that track may not exists because of few ppl that has summer houses on that area

Track is available for GPL here, so some of you may test it a bit. Very big thanks to authors that have made track available.

Also that is my home track and I have grown to like those kind of track, like Green Hell too, hills corners, blind corners, fast parts and slow parts. Many tracks are bit too straight forward for my liking, Ovals I can't like, no matter how I try I just can't learn to like from those.

Also I'm one of those idiots asking mountain road So something like that would be nice too

Simple and Flat are big no no for me, but I think that some ppl like those too, I think that there should be tracks for everyone.

Well, I think that is my 2c here
I would like to see the Nürburgring Nordschleife+Gp Track(Nürbugring).
And a very long Dragstrip minumum 25 Kilometers to look what the Car can go.
a small oval brisca track
brisca tracks (baalo northampton bristol sheffield st-maarten bradford hednesford venray ) for racing with the small racingcars would be great

Toine
A very large woodland and grass, mud , lakes area where you can design your own courses like AutoX for some great rally fun
well i guess a nordschleife type track is gonna have to be done, alot of us are hoping for it

i'd like to see more kyoto gp long style tracks only with much shorter straights (long enough for safe overtaking moves though) and no banks so we dont have to sacrifice downforce and struggle through cornors for the rest of the lap....basically more from the blgp/westhill style would feed my fo8 fetish nicely

and anything else i missed that RacingSimFan said, he knows whats needed.
Can we have some oval tracks where you have to brake for the turns?
Targa Florio
Mille Miglia illepall
Nordschleife
Mount Panorama
Isle of Man
AVUS (especially the long config illepall )
Zolder
Spa
Le Mans

And, of course, one Finnish track: Ahvenisto. Both tracks, tarmac and rallycross.

EDIT: of course we can't have them in LfS, I just hope Eric looks into the tracks and tries to replicate their characteristics with his own designs!
I want to see Tsukuba circut, aND FUJI SPEEDWAY, AND NURBURGRING
caps sorry
Sorry guys,but I rather have some fictional tracks like we ALWAYS used to have
gotland ring and more rallycross tracks. also cart and drifting tracks
City Course
How about a nice city course with some 90° curves and of course no safty zones?
South City?
I would love to see some touge tracks like based off of maybe like Mt. Akina or just some random mountain roads with lots of turns.

Anotehr thing that would be awesome is to have a track editor and have it so people can download it from your server, just like getting a Counter Strike map. That way we could attract the track makers and anyone.

One track that would totally ROCK is to see Sekia Hills in it. I would bow down to the devs!:lovies3d:
Quote from Turb0 :the bathurst for all the aussie fans

The beauty of a Bathurst-like track is the combination of all that is great about both track racing and road racing. Off camber curves, downhill, uphill, chicanes, loooong straights.

.......Oh and a V8 saloon to drive there too please

Track first, V8 second though.
Long Beach
Gatta Have Long Beach
#69 - shim
id like to see a track surrounded by forrests.. where on the other side of the barriers you cant see nothing but trees for miles..kinda a mix between Trail mountain and deep forrest from the GT series..
i would like some silly(yet great fun )tracks like in mario kart. For example there could be a track made from cheese. etc etc but more importantly what i would like to see in S3 is an option for the weather snow and things like that.
Quote from noj38 :i would like some silly(yet great fun )tracks like in mario kart. For example there could be a track made from cheese. etc etc but more importantly what i would like to see in S3 is an option for the weather snow and things like that.

Hmm... I really see no possibilities for a cheese track illepall And then we would need some cheese-slicer cars, with v8 of course.
#72 - MoBy
Chicago Airport.

they race cars on there....
Quote from Huru-aito :
And, of course, one Finnish track: Ahvenisto. Both tracks, tarmac and rallycross.

Aah, Ahvenisto... Considering the political athmosphere that has ruled Hämeenlinna for decades, it's a little miracle that Ahvenisto still exists... Never raced it, but had my "dark hours driving session" in driving school there.

Ok, maybe bit off topic, but just had to rant about it for..
Please!!!
Dear LFS Team
Live For Speed is the best racing simulator in the world, I'm sure!!!
But I think something is missing: The Nürburgring + Nordschleife!!!!
PLEASE make this tracks in on of the NEXT PATCHES!!!!
!!!!!PLEASE!!!!!
Thx M. Oliver
Keep dreaming. illepall

Tracks we wanna see in S3
(509 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG