Indianapolis whit oval and twisty motogp track
and why not
Le Mans old and new configurations
Laguna sega
Nurburgring
and
Alastaro
get the s3 out now plz

People propose tracks like they would be deciding what plants do they want to their garden.. Hmm i think i should do a 3model of the Alastaro motorspeedway, why not Nurburgring also? SARCASM!!!
I wanna see track like Le Mans(circuit de la sarthe) with night.
Silverstone GP track FTW oh and also make the barriers more realistic so you dont flip when you strike them....
the maze circuit is a good track for race same as for drift
should put it
Arctic Circle Raceway, Mo i Rana, Norway!

Quote from datapaal :Arctic Circle Raceway, Mo i Rana, Norway!

We have a similiar track alredy... Can't remember the name, though.
It's the one used on LsC.
I agree with that I would liker to see rain (changing wheather condition, impredictable) and a couple of new circuits with nice bents (China stile, Laguna Seca, Eau Rouge)...
While the tracks in Live for Speed are very good after driving them for 6 years its time for some new ones. I would love to see a track builder program to be creative with.

Russ
Tracks
Yes, a track builder would be great fun. I would like to see a couple real tracks. Some of the more challanging and famous. Spa, Monza (original Monza config), Laguna, Indy F1, Indy, Road America, Mid Ohio, Long Beach, maybe a new F1 track, Bristol, Nazareth. Any of these would be great. Maybe some historical cars and tracks, early F1 and early Indy cars. Would be very interesting to drive Ray Haroun's (spelling?) car at the original Brickyard, or F1 cars from the 60's.
Good day! I'm from Russia, sorry for the English. I have a demo LFS, really liked the game. If it were real tracks (Spa, nordschleife, Valencia, Suzuka ....) then I would have bought the game. I think many are not happy with this fact.
Converts from the Sim Bin can?
One real track - Rockingham (UK) - is currently in development.
My Idea of a new Track would be like this :

http://www.abload.de/img/as4new0ub6.jpg

I thought, we could have some new Aston Track. I have marked the Track Red, so you can see its a bit a Cadet/Club Combination.
Not many work for the Devs, many fun for us.
Quote from FireMike15 :My Idea of a new Track would be like this :

http://www.abload.de/img/as4new0ub6.jpg

I thought, we could have some new Aston Track. I have marked the Track Red, so you can see its a bit a Cadet/Club Combination.
Not many work for the Devs, many fun for us.

Looks quite decent for me
Quote from mr souter :Silverstone GP track FTW oh and also make the barriers more realistic so you dont flip when you strike them....

yeah the fliping thing is annoying, silverstone is a good track and i'd like to see it on LFS. it would be cool if Nurburgring was on it as well
I have an idea about combining several ideas into one track. Many people here want the Nürburgring (Nordschleife) as a track or something similar. I've also seen quite a few people here and in other posts ask for a hill climb and also a forest road you can drive on. All of these ideas can be combined into one track.

The issue with a really long track is that it may get boring and you need many cars in a race to make it seem like you are actually racing. What good is racing if there is 1/2 mile between each car? You might as well drive solo on an empty track

My idea is to combine some of the elements(turns and similar track sections) of the Nürburgring into a track that has a section that goes up and down a mountain. That way you also get your hillclimb tracks and a forest road.

As for the mountain, I'm not talking about a 15,000' tall peak, but more like the lower section of a mountain surrounded by hilly some land. Maybe have a 1000' elevation change for the section used as the hill climb going up the side of the mountain. That section can also be incorporated into the track and add the challenge of going back down the side of mountain. The rest of the track can be off the mountain on a hilly section of land. The track can have the appearance that its not a permanent track by having the hillclimb section appear as pavement with a dividing line down the middle. Also, there can be a dirt road going up the mountain to use for rallycross and an off road hill climb section.

To keep the people happy that want a long track, there could be a configuration that is 5+ miles along with several shorter configurations.

I have a general idea of the layout and need to put it in a picture form.
+470827340975204 on a japanese mountain pass.
Quote from codyflick929 :+470827340975204 on a japanese mountain pass.

^ I'm with stupid. I know its been suggested I zillion time before but I really can't be arsed so I'm suggesting it again. I honestly don't care about a new track like Rockingham. If fun for a few weeks but than it gets just as boring as the rest. It has nothing special to it! We want tight twisty roadtracks with more hight-differance! I'd gladly trade in the Scirocco development for that. I meen seriously, if you take Kyoto GP track (expect the oval-course parts) and make the course half as width and post some trees all allong the road you're already half way there! We don't need to have the Nordschleiffe. With a steep, twisty 700 meter long track we'd be just as happy.

Oh well... not gonna happen anyways. They only develop things some people arn't waiting for and can't even finnish that on time. So I'm prob talking to a deaf person. *rant over*

* dreams on* :rally_dri
Sorry, I know I'm not supposed to mention this for some reason, but I DO want real life tracks. What can't we have them? So what if there are licencing issues? I want to see all of the current Formula 1 circuits and some historic ones as well: Brands Hatch, Goodwood, Castle Combe, Thruxton.

Live For Speed is a retail product created by a business in order to make money. Sure they might have to pay the Earl of March a little to be allowed to use a pixel representation of the Goodwood circuit for example (and I have never understood why that should be necessary!) but imagine the increase in sales and therefore income generated if these tracks existed in LFS. Other software houses have done it many times. Why can't we?

This game has great potential but frankly I am disappointed by the lack of tracks and cars available.

David
Quote from dchester :Other software houses have done it many times. Why can't we?

Because "we" aren't a software house, but 3 people.
#371 - LJF
Quote from Cue-Ball :I agree. This is something I'd like to see as well. A winding country road. Not a race track at all, just a long, twisty two lane road with plenty of elevation changes. There were tracks like this in the original Need for Speed (before it was all about 20" chrome wheels and stickers) and those were a LOT of fun.

I'd also like to see off-road tracks that have no pavement and plenty of jumps (a truck or buggy to go with it would be nice). Maybe an indoor stadium dirt track or an outdoor track with several different configurations.

A dirt track oval and a sprint car or stock car to use on it.

A figure-8 track that will allow us to run multiple laps. This would fit perfectly in the infield of the dirt track. I watch this type of racing every year on the 4th of July and it looks like a LOT of fun.

1000 yeses to that good sir
Zandvoort or Nordschleife (23km)
heres a combo id like to see in S3 using fern bay.

FE_GRAND PRIX

a GP style track with a long home streight and fast flowing sections aswell as hard braking sections.

you may remember my 2nd picture from janurary 2009, but anyway check it out

purple bits are added bits that arent currently there but could easily be possible to make, especially the chicane as it leads onto tarmac, and the home streight tarmac is already there.

you have to look at the 2nd picture to understand the added chicane
Attached images
FE_GP.jpg
fe.jpg
Decent Idea. I like to see new varations of the current LFS Tracks. And the long straight over the whole bridge in FE would be awesome too.
But the hill in the first chicane would need flattening out then.

Tracks we wanna see in S3
(509 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG