The online racing simulator
A RallyCross option within each major track complex would restore some much needed, but presently absent, balance.
Quote from MudPuppy :A RallyCross option within each major track complex would restore some much needed, but presently absent, balance.

Rally Pack?!

I agree so much on that. Every track enviroment should have at least one rallycross track, would improve LFS a lot IMO
Really? A rallycross track on South City would be pretty weird, unless it's on some sort of construction site or something.

I'll probably get blown to peices for this but a Dual Carrigeway or Motorway track would be nice, a ring road, that is. Let's say it would be shortened down to about 10 miles, it'd make a good Cruise Server as well as a nice Drag strip thing and a place to test the cars top speed if a proper tuning program replaces LFSTweak.
Or perhaps Carlswood NT from Racer, don't believe there are any tracks with tunnels on from LFS it could be pretty fun. Then again it's no Grand Prix track or anything it's more of a little narrow test track thing.
Hehe, I am not going to oblirate you for telling your opinion

Monaco would be pretty darn nice, since that is a town circut and has a tunnel aswell, +1 for tunnels in LFS.

Well, maybe South City wouldn't need a rallycross track, but Aston/Westhill could need / use one
Bloody awesome!
But look at this haha, something is quite fun with the voting (look attachment, not editet).
Attached images
LOL!.JPG
i was JUST looking at that in the actual thread!!

Circuit de la Sarthe
meybe it had been mentioned!
Nürburgring please !!!
+1 for the Blackwood without the chicane. It would really require more setup compromise with the Formula BMW. I would also like some other configurations of Blackwood. Maybe a tilke-style loop/chicane in the middle of the straight. Just kidding, but a new configuration would be really nice.
Quote from Ivo Georgiev :Maybe a tilke-style loop/chicane in the middle of the straight.

yeah i would enjoy that alot
I just want a regular city, with intersections.

Will help the youngin's to learn how to drive (kinda)
i want long track
I want Rockingham!
#243 - MKR
#245 - MKR
:zombie::zombie:
Quote from hsvdt :+1
BATHURST or Queensland Raceway a.k.a The paperclip

Eww why QRwould have to one of the worst tracks of the season
Quote from The Very End :Bloody awesome!
But look at this haha, something is quite fun with the voting (look attachment, not editet).

A moderator did that you know ?
Limerock raceway park!( CT,USA )
RiverSide ( Not sure)
Daytona Road Course ( FL, USA)
Laguna Seca (USA)
LeMans

look here for more
http://www.na-motorsports.com/Tracks/RoadCourses.html
lots of good 1s in the USA
Montreal (Montreal...,CA)
Mexico (Mexico...)
Adelaide (AUS)
Queensland
Brands Hatch
pick any of those :P
what about to load a custom dirt stage in single player.

acctually there are great tools to create a custom stage, using data from geotools and working in BTB, things are so easy.

it will be so nice if we are allowed to load custom open road dirt track in single player.

we didn´t need the box or IA in the custom stage, single player like time attack... only the start, 2 split and finish.
Quote from rockclan :A moderator did that you know ?

Most likely yes, or a forum bug. Either way, some humor there

One of the thing I hope LFS gets more of - mixed surface racing, and more "open" tracks. Scawen said some time back they tested a baja buggy in LFS but were not happy with the results at that time. Now I think it would be great seeing that possibility again after the new physics. Completely new car class + track enviroment would be awesome.
The new Yas Marina circuit in Abu Dhabi.

I don't think the F1 layout is that great, but the circuit has been designed in such a way as to have the ability to split into 2 smaller tracks, with at least one having multiple configurations, which could be good for club or kart type racing.

The reason I think it could be included is because the owners may want the publicity of the track being used in a game or simulator, and may be prepared to give the LFS developers all the track data they could need.

Considering how much the track and facilities cost to build, they could easily have spent a few more pennies and had the circuit laser scanned, and if so, they may be willing to pass this info to developers.

Tracks we wanna see in S3
(509 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG