The online racing simulator
Time for me to add my wish list...

The Ring (obvious choice, the definitive track)
Oulton Park
Spa
Zolder
Monza
Donnington
Snetterton
Pikes Peak (if it was possible to make an open track)

They are tracks I'd like to have the luxury of LFS physics to really enjoy, I can race them in other games, but not in LFS
loving the tracks
Spa
Indianapolis whit oval and twisty motogp track
and why not
Le Mans old and new configurations
Laguna sega
Nurburgring
and
Alastaro
get the s3 out now plz
+20 for the Nürburgring GP and Nordschleife!
Autocross version of all current tracks with the barriers for the alternate layouts removed.
Better yet how bout a Track Editor!
Make what ever track you like!
Some tracks for S3?.... which i need most?... Maybe the most wanted is for me: Spa and Nurburgring...also Le mans for the long endurance races.
I somehow get the feeling we will get a Nordschleife alike track in S3. If you just look at the screenshot of the XFR on background of LFS nowadays. That track under it is definatly tarmac. So maybe we will get such a nice track with high bumps, etc.

When talking about a track I would like to have, that's definatly Spa Francorchamps.
Quote from rockclan :If you just look at the screenshot of the XFR on background of LFS nowadays. That track under it is definatly tarmac. So maybe we will get such a nice track with high bumps, etc.

Is LFS community really this stupid? Some people are braindead..
Quote from rockclan :I somehow get the feeling we will get a Nordschleife alike track in S3. If you just look at the screenshot of the XFR on background of LFS nowadays. That track under it is definatly tarmac. So maybe we will get such a nice track with high bumps, etc.

Dude, take yourself for a drive around AS1. Then come back here.
Quote from rockclan :If you just look at the screenshot of the XFR on background of LFS nowadays. That track under it is definatly tarmac. So maybe we will get such a nice track with high bumps, etc.

I think that the screenshot is just Blackwood Rallycross.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Is LFS community really this stupid? Some people are braindead..

+1

high curbs like on rockingham are deadly for NGTRs.
I don't need any real tracks, It would be cool if the devs are making some new combinations of Fernbay oder Westhill. Or like someone posted KY4. Just awesome.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Some good kart tracks which are longer than FE1, like Sarno, Salbris etc. Just add few car lenghts wider
Personaly i believe that what everybody would like to see is a Nurburgring style track.
can we try to put the nordschleife
Have just send an e-mail to Mallory Park.
Zhuhai FIA GTC Street Circuit
Didn't read the entire thread so this may be redundant, but my vote goes to Road America and 60's-early 70's Spa Francorchamps.
Quote from GAHYND :Didn't read the entire thread so this may be redundant, but my vote goes to Road America and 60's-early 70's Spa Francorchamps.

dont worry for repost..

that damn nordschleife has been said like 100 times now.. without exaggeration...
Quote from Mr_Lonely :that damn nordschleife has been said like 100 times now.. without exaggeration...

But it has been written correctly only 5 out of those 100 times.
Quote from zeugnimod :But it has been written correctly only 5 out of those 100 times.

yea.. only 5 times, on this pages..

Tracks we wanna see in S3
(509 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG