The online racing simulator

Poll : Kind of tracks we wanna see

Long Circuit on a new base( like lemans/ nordschleife )
Rally/hillclimb Stages
Normal Circuit on a new base( like AS/KY national
trackeditor with posibility to make racks with pre made turns and straigts ( like slotcars )
Short Circuit on a new base( like AS Club )
Offroad track ( with jumps )
Rallycross tracks on a new base
karting tracks
1 mile Oval
Figure of 8 ( banger )
0.5 Mile Oval
ice racing would be nice! i would love some extra rally/ hillclimb or rallycross track anyway
i would like the rally cross, hillclimb, ice racing idea and with some decent rally cars
I would think if they reallly went into putting alot of rally into this game.. I would think that they should just make another LFS, solely for rally.

We don't really have enough tracks as is
Quote from otolikos :... blackwood GP long version avbout 5 or 6 km with trees on sides and maybe a long tunnel.

The long tunnel sounds really nice, wide, with some bends that would make it very appealing visually i guess.

In my oppinion, now LFS could use a few long tracks like nordschleife/nurburgring. That would make things interesting ... even a 5 lap race would be very unpredictable and would keep people driving for a long time
I find a road in Hong Kong, it can give Hill road, Top Speed Track, Highway, and very long with trees on sides in one road.
:bounce8:

nice idea
Quote from henrico-20- ::bounce8:

nice idea

you are talking to who?<<XXXXX
Who are you talking to?
Quote from scania :I find a road in Hong Kong, it can give Hill road, Top Speed Track, Highway, and very long with trees on sides in one road.

also, it is a long track(>35km), and some very tight, fast road.
Said many times be fore o well, I want a city like course for touge! also i want a short track like bristol or martinsville in nascar!
Quote from scania :you are talking to who?<<XXXXX
Who are you talking to?

To you! altough.. 35km is a bit long :P
ya, very long, but it won't take too more.
because half of it is highway, & it got a crazy long stright road(I think FZR can higher than 300km/h here, & we can look forward that BF1 can get near to 400), we can make a setup match to challenge the Max speed.

although the other part is hill road, it's also get many stright road(it is just very tight), so, i think that it will take around 10-15min per lap with FZR.
#88 - 5haz
Could we have ...

A 'Green Hell' style of track, make it look and feel like the Nurburgring, but an original layout, i know the LFS team are great at making sweeping, flowing tracks (just look at the last few turns of Blackwood GP) so maybe this kind of thing would suit LFS well??

Or perhaps on a less grand scale, we could have a sort of run down club circuit, a bit out of date if you know what I mean, with barriers close to the track and a bumpy surface.

Joe
Quote from 5haz :Could we have ...

Aof track, make it look and feel like the Nurburgring, but an original layout, i know the LFS team are great at making sweeping, flowing tracks (just look at the last few turns of Blackwood GP) so maybe this kind of thing would suit LFS well??

Or perhaps on a less grand scale, we could have a sort of run down club circuit, a bit out of date if you know what I mean, with barriers close to the track and a bumpy surface.

Joe

I think the left part of my track is 'Green Hell' style, do you agree?
lol
i*ve voted for all of them, more content is always good

i would have voted for the ovals/trackbuilder if there were only one option
Oval/Track builder? Building more oval track?
Rofl ....
Quote from Chris P :I'm from Europe... where history comes from...
I know roughly what racing's about. So I voted for all except the ovals!

except that Ovals were at the dawn of racing in europe as well
Brooklands and a few other in the UK come to mind
How about the Monza's Oval?
I would like to see "Real" world Tracks
Quote from DRA :i recommend Ascari Race Resort, fantastic circuit that has been designed in the flows of the spanish nature http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XybpE4ayZs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP_iGAalJec

Or Paul Ricard, the High Tech Test Track, suits very good with LFS cause of the many tracklayouts about 130 variations...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHCA3uSKRpE

But maybe normal street, without any crash barriers, can be turn out great highway, in the city (free roam), the countryside etc, just cruising

i think Paul Ricard is one of the most ugly racing circuits in the world! no grass or gravel at all only tarmac with ugly bleu lines.. in this way there is no exitement anymore at the track! you don't have to be careful to exit a track.. it doesnt matter anymore if you get off the track, you can contineu the race! also boring for the crowd i think.
i actually want pikes peak except i want it to be a race down AND up, the downhills section might even the playing fields a little, seeing that downhill courses are based mainly upon skills
+1 for more rallycross contest, I love the Bl2 track and the FE6 track, would love to see more rallycross tracks. (tarmac / gravvel )

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG