The online racing simulator
3D LFS renders
(8487 posts, started )
Quote from Bose321 :Mind sharing that? I could make some epic stuff with that.

Apart from the track the renders are not that good tbh.

It's easier for you to do it yourself then me uploading them for you. Just use the program that Jotemi uses.
One quick question, I exported blackwood with this 3d ripper some months ago, but I didn't made much thing because it was extremely slow on 3Ds max...

My computer is not weak, it's an I7 2600K @ 3.8ghz with 8gb ram, but almost everything I do on 3Ds with blackwood loaded, it freezes for some seconds...

did you guys made something to optimize the exported meshes, or you are just very patient?
Quote from Specht77 :One quick question, I exported blackwood with this 3d ripper some months ago, but I didn't made much thing because it was extremely slow on 3Ds max...

My computer is not weak, it's an I7 2600K @ 3.8ghz with 8gb ram, but almost everything I do on 3Ds with blackwood loaded, it freezes for some seconds...

did you guys made something to optimize the exported meshes, or you are just very patient?

Weird, i have an i5 2500k and 4Gb of ram. Did not encounter a huge slowdown, it's a bit choppy (~10-20 fps) with all the viewports displayed, but when i maximize the viewport it's silky smooth. No idea what causes the slowdown for you. Any custom textures used?
Can you export a whole track at once, or am I doing something wrong since I only have a part of it.

Seems to run fine though on my old rig.

Here's some fast crappy shot at Fernbay.
Attached images
test_FE.jpg
just Shift + U and put the camera very far away, where you can see the whole track before exporting

Quote from Taavi(EST) :Weird, i have an i5 2500k and 4Gb of ram. Did not encounter a huge slowdown, it's a bit choppy (~10-20 fps) with all the viewports displayed, but when i maximize the viewport it's silky smooth. No idea what causes the slowdown for you. Any custom textures used?

I don't think it's textures fault, moving the camera etc is smooth too, but when I select some objects it freezes, and I try to render, it spend almost more time "Updating instances" than trully rendering...
I think im using this last 2 years?
Best iv seen so far..
Attached images
Unbenannt.jpg
Hehe cool to see my skin there.
U got some new render skins for desktop ?
pretty nice renders guys
wait for my renders
i used 3DRipperDX to export Blackwood track and xrg
it's set to capture textures too but when i import it to 3ds max i can't see any textures at all . not even when i render
i checked material list and unfortunately there is not materials at all
any ideas ?
You have to put the textures by your self or even show 3dsmax where it have to find it.
I just import the file and everything works.
^
it should work by its own
the problem is i will have to assign each object a material then a texture
because there is no materials at all
thanks anyway
dunno if I understand correctly your problem, but try this:

you can go in materials, and press the "Standard" button and go on "Scene Materials" and chose one by one "Multi/Sub-object" and press "make instance"
Two renders for Flame.
Attached images
Flame_XFR_Dark.jpg
Flame_XFR_Dark_rear.jpg
rendering is fun :D

Really nice otherwise but that diffuser on the back looks weird There's no textures or shade on it
Got a little bored, tried some silly things...
Attached images
XRT TE37_8 (2).jpg
Moved Hiromi's render and related posts to here. I hope it's OK
Ok I hope Hiromi will finally learn where to post renders .... And Hiromi I told you on skype you non-listener :|

3D LFS renders
(8487 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG