The online racing simulator
The GTA IV thread
(1843 posts, started )
Well I've been pigeon hunting for the last few days. I had to use a walkthrough because there's no god damn way I could find all 200 of them by me onesies.

So I worked through them one by one. Now I'd found a few already, so I wasn't too put off when I got to some of the locations and found that there was nothing there. I figured I'd just got that one already. Cool.
And last night I got to number 200. And it's telling me I have 4 left to find. So now I need to go back through each of the 200 all over again. I'm telling you, I could've cried.
Quote from LFSn00b :Im thinking of buying the XBox 360 just for the GTA IV, possibly Forza 2 too, just a few questions:

1. Is XBox online in GTA 4 compatible with PS3?
2. How realistic is the car damage/collisions?
3. Can you mod the cars?
  1. Nope
  2. Not bad for a console game, at least the cars don't go on fire when upside down
  3. No (Slaps LFSnoob around head) best go for SA for modding in GTA, but no online play for SA on XBox
anyone seen the beating heart on happiness island , if not go to happiness stare with a heli and try and jump by its foot theres 4 doors go to the one around the back go in and look up , its really not something i thought gta would do
the hearth is pretty old now lol
My favourite easter egg is where you see Tommy Vercetti floating in the middle of central park. Go and have a look, you can even try shooting him to turn him around. It looks just like him, he has the same clothes and everything. He just looks more 21st century.

I bet i got you searching right? muhah
I've been having a blast in the races, once everyone wrecks on a straight it's a nice easy cruise to the podium.
Anybody see any GTA cruise servers yet?
The damage in GTA 4 is IMPRESSIVE! If you don't belive me, place car against wall, take a firetruck and smash the car at full speed few times....Its total scrap!
Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :The damage in GTA 4 is IMPRESSIVE! If you don't belive me, place car against wall, take a firetruck and smash the car at full speed few times....Its total scrap!

:chairfall
The damage is one of my favourite things, using the firetruck I like to play my little game of burning driver roulette. Basically you take a massive run up and wait for a taxi or other small vehicle to drive across a crossroad, smash into the side of it and see if the car and driver catches fire.
http://www.rockstargames.com/thelostanddamned/

Quote :Rockstar Games is proud to announce that the eagerly anticipated first episode of downloadable content, Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned, will be coming to the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system via Xbox LIVE® online entertainment network. Available exclusively on Xbox LIVE worldwide on February 17th 2009, The Lost and Damned will feature all new content and is the first of two episodes announced for Grand Theft Auto IV on Xbox 360.

Developed by Rockstar North and set in Liberty City, The Lost and Damned features a new main character and plot that intersects with the storyline of Grand Theft Auto IV; new missions that offer an entirely fresh way to explore Liberty City with new multiplayer modes, weapons and vehicles; and a diverse soundtrack with additional music - all with the incredible production values that are the trademarks of Grand Theft Auto.

Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned requires players to have the full version of Grand Theft Auto IV for Xbox 360 and Xbox LIVE membership to download. Further details will be announced soon.

Saw that yesterday, looks like it should be fun, depending on the price point and depth/amount of content.
If you look at the screenshots on the site, the lost and damned are most likely a biker gang of some sort... could be fun, yep. Maybe i should finish the main story of GTAIV first however... yep, got bored at some point and never finished it (around 90% finished probably). Shame on me...
i hope the dc really sucks! (ps3 owner)
Quote from (-Mark-) :i hope the dc really sucks! (ps3 owner)

That's the stupidest thing I've heard in a long time. You fail.
Why? beacuse im p/o that only xbox get the content?

Ofcourse i dont hope that it sucks, im just bitter because PS3 wont be getting it :/

and btw, i never fail
I play now Saints Row 2. It's a good game, some things are better then in GTA and some are worse. It's less serious, cops are more easy just kill them and your free to go, cars are more easy (more arcade then GTA4). It's a fun game, i haven't even done any missions yes
Sucks to own a PS3 doesn't it?

Let's see how that goes down.
PC specs were released today too. The "recommended" specs looks like it'll be reasonably demanding
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Quote from pb32000 :Sucks to own a PS3 doesn't it?

Let's see how that goes down.

not raelly, got bored of GTA already so why bother to play even more of that crap
Quote from dougie-lampkin :PC specs were released today too. The "recommended" specs looks like it'll be reasonably demanding

Looking at that, I think I'll need a new PC to play

The GTA IV thread
(1843 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG