The online racing simulator
CoRe Racing info thread
(1499 posts, started )
Welcome to the team, Kris and Burnsy.
Gongratz to both. Core is on a recruitment mission lately
Quote from scipy :I does great job in 16 h too!!! Wai I no join?

Grats burnsy

Because you have trouble finding (and turning DOWN) that "outbound" setting in Ventrilo. My ears are still ringing. True story.

No, seriously, you did a great job in the 16hrs and we genuinely appreciate you teaming up with us for the overall win!

Quote from niels1 :Gongratz to both. CoRe is on a recruitment mission lately

Not just lately...we're always on the lookout for good drivers. We have a couple more drivers under consideration right now.
Cya buddy, Good luck!
I ain't saying congrats Kevin. You joined the dark side. I'm blocking you from now on .
Quote from Mischief007 :I ain't saying congrats Kevin. You joined the dark side. I'm blocking you from now on .

I guess we taught him well :P
That you guys did . I'll watch out for you Lukasz .
Quote from banshee56 :Because you have trouble finding (and turning DOWN) that "outbound" setting in Ventrilo. My ears are still ringing. True story.

Whaaaaaaaaat?! When I installed it and played around with the settings I asked everyone if it was fine and it was a bit quiet so I turned it up a bit.. and then it was "much better" :P so blame ur team mates..
Quote from scipy :Whaaaaaaaaat?! When I installed it and played around with the settings I asked everyone if it was fine and it was a bit quiet so I turned it up a bit.. and then it was "much better" :P so blame ur team mates..

Woah woah there scipy. I did say it was ok, but suddenly it got really loud at the beginning of the race.

You were driving though and didn't want to bother you.
Dear CoRe leaders,

I'm writing you this letter from my computer's chair in Guadalajara México, you know this country is really messed up lately (by lately I mean forever) and I would like to be involved in something international.

So I would like to ask you CoRe team that if you could add me to your team as a Mexican Refugee.

Regards, Blas89 a.k.a. Slow.

Hahaha ok joking, I just have nothing to do.
Aha. xD
Quote from Mischief007 :I ain't saying congrats Kevin. You joined the dark side. I'm blocking you from now on .

The dark side, eh?

Lukasz, I am your father.
Quote from banshee56 :The dark side, eh?

Lukasz, I am your father.

:Eyecrazy:

With your age, you might wanna say:
Quote :
Lukasz, I am your great-grandfather.

Don't make me post the vroom vroom.
gratz Kristjan, i think you have found now a seat that suits you...
A nice fat American one for his large Estonian rear end
Quote from J@tko :A nice fat American one for his large Estonian rear end

quoted for truth
Quote from AppiePils ::Eyecrazy:

With your age, you might wanna say:

Nice one Appie. I laughed so hard. But I gotta admit, grandpa spelled my name right. He is getting consistent .

CoRe is not a chat team, TYVM. I think you have us confused with a different team.

Please disregard the fact that I am no longer an active driver and often hang out on vent.
Different blocking Forbin . Time to make my car as wide as possible now.
I was referring to DSR.
good luck guys with the team
A big Happy Birthday to Arni Arnason!

:drink: :birthday:

(well, yesterday was his bday).
Copy cat

CoRe Racing info thread
(1499 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG