The online racing simulator
CoRe Racing info thread
(1499 posts, started )
Congrats!
I think PMD should better run since his new team mates are going to eat him alive.
Nah I'm joking. Congrats guys!
Grats to both drivers and CoRe, nice deal there
Well done, CoRe Family.
Right on!
Congratulations Rig.
Quote from ImportFantasy :I think PMD should better run since his new team mates are going to eat him alive.
Nah I'm joking. Congrats guys!

I think it's about time to take you out in a drift event.

Like always!
Quote from PMD9409 :I think it's about time to take you out in a drift event.

Like always!

Its going to change now Phillip!
Only just seen this, Grats to Freddy, good to see you back in a quality team
Quote from GFresh :Only just seen this, Grats to Freddy, good to see you back in a quality team

Thanks G, and everyone else Really happy to be a part of CoRe, just hope they'll keep me for a while
Quote from audimasta :Thanks G, and everyone else Really happy to be a part of CoRe, just hope they'll keep me for a while

As long as you win.
Quote from BAMBO :That's a bad example! Don't be so mean to him! Audimasta here's a more pleasant way of thinking:

If you don't win races, the baby seal dies: http://www.bergoiata.org/fe/divers54/baby%20seal.jpg

You can thank me later

Thats...just...so...mean....

I will do everything in my power to save this poor seal...although he most propably will die during the next hours
BREAKING NEWS: Kaw's long lost brother has been FOUND!
Kaw...I didn't know your brother was such a talented singer!

Kaw:

Kaw's brother:

And here he is in action:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang::headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Lol!
#342 - AMB
OMFG, going to play that in my car
CoRe Racing Gets a Special Christmas Present!

For our very own Christmas present this year, CoRe is proud to welcome Lukasz Malecki, aka Foqs, to the team. Lukasz has formerly driven for Fusion Racing, Cyber Racing, and most recently for Conquest Racing, a team he founded. Lukasz is a 22 year old construction worker from Katowice, Poland, and is someone CoRe has long enjoyed a friendly relationship with. We've raced against him in IGTC and MoE races and have no doubt that his driving and leadership skills will contribute in a big way to our own efforts. He will race with #15, yellow-accented CoRe skins, and will use the name CoRe L.Malecki. Welcome, Lukasz!
Grats to both.

Grats with the new member and good luck to all of you.

See you next year.
Grats Lukasz!
#347 - AMB
Gratz.
Congrats.
Welcome Lukasz!
core is getting scary....gratz to all involved

CoRe Racing info thread
(1499 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG