The online racing simulator
CoRe Racing info thread
(1499 posts, started )
Pheeeewwww, for a minute there i thought i had been traded to Core. Didn't have time to know you well Brian but i wish you all the best.
CoRe is !
:nol2: :wtf2: illepall
Another great driver joins CoRe Racing!
CoRe Racing welcomes it's 12th and newest driver: CWMAX.

CWMAX, a veteran of almost 4 years, is a well known and well liked LFS driver. His clean racing style and willingness to help strangers with setups (like me, sooo many times ) makes CW a great addition to our team!

Presenting the new CoRe Racing line-up:

CoRe.Banshee56 co-manager
CoRe.DeadWolfBones co-manager
CoRe.Viruz
CoRe.PeterLaan68
CoRe.RMachucaA
CoRe.BigTime
CoRe.Forbin
CoRe.starry
CoRe.rcpilot
CoRe.RacinJason
CoRe.Brian
CoRe.CWMAX

Drivers on leave:
CoRe.MantisX
CoRe.Carl078
CoRe.MiataMath
CoRe.Borbor

Welcome to the team, CoRe.CWMAX
A big bump for another new recruit!
One of the great privateers goes to the darkside. :spvader:

I can remember one of my first times on Aston CW trying to help me control understeer to go faster. Brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it.

Congrats CWMAX.
Quote from bdshan :I can remember one of my first times on Aston CW trying to help me control understeer to go faster. Brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it.

CWMAX, was always, and continues to be today, one of the guys I always felt comfortable going to for setup help. He's a good guy and I am proud to finally call him a teammate.
Well, it's about time! I was going to ask after CW posted in the other CoRe thread, when he was going to be joining the ranks of CoRe.

Congrats CWMAX and CoRe!

Other than waiting for RM to join you guys after such a long time of racing with you all, CW was the next I was waiting to see join .
Now all you need is a girl on your team and you're set.
Quote from Tweaker :Now all you need is a girl on your team and you're set.

You interested?
ROFL.

After RM and now CW, Tweak is the next one I'm waiting to join CoRe. When is that happening?

If th84 ever leaves [noobs], there's you girl! :haha:
#39 - th84
Quote from mrodgers :
If th84 ever leaves [noobs], there's you girl! :haha:

I know of this chick named Meagan that may be available.
Quote from th84 :

I know of this chick named Meagan that may be available.

You're leaving noobs? Become to noobish for even them now? joke dude
#41 - th84
Quote from jamesrowe :You're leaving noobs? Become to noobish for even them now? joke dude

Says the ultimate noob. (proven over and over again)

Even them? My suggestion.... dont go there.

If you would actually read the comments BEFORE you spam away you would have seen that he said "IF he ever leaves".

BTW, congrats cw and core. You got yourselves another good one. (sorry to you guys for the little off topic rant)
Again not completely surprised - guess i hang out too much on Vent with you guys to be surprised :P - but congratulations CoRe and CWmax!
When are you gonna finally cave in to inevitability, Appie?
I'm known being very stubborn :-).
Congrats CoRe, Brian, and CWMax!

Anybody else i miss?

You guys got enough to work on entering your second team car in the IGTC this saturday?
We're doing the best we can. The problem is that it seems like about half the team is going to be at Mid-Ohio for the ALMS/IRL races.
Yeah, shame about the conflict of dates, but i suppose its bound to happen at least once.

You really ought to do something bout ur post count DWB...
Maybe he's going to leave it until your race this weekend. Maybe it's a sign...
Well, so far, I haven't heard whether Brian or Jason are going to Mid-Ohio. They seemed to be a bit on the fence about it, so I honestly don't expect them to go, since it would be about an 8 hour drive for them.

CoRe Racing info thread
(1499 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG